[3.12] Zeerohh's Ancestral Warchief Champion

"
SerenityV22 wrote:
How about a video of it in action?

Sorry for such a late reply, sickness had me whooped for a while. I would love to get a video up, but with my current location I barely have stable aDSL connection, and would be almost physically impossible to upload anything, I'm sorry if this is a inconvenience.
"
jwoo2000 wrote:
If this is league start viable, how would the thread of hopes be dealt with? Would we simply beeline towards the totem keystone?

While being League starter viable yes, I would not suggest it in all honesty. The build didnt really take off until I fit in the Lethal Pride and had a 5L in Atziri's, which are both extremely pricey at the start of anew league.

If you do decide to start with this, I personally would only run Uber Lab until I had Thread of Hope for the Keystone and a Lethal Pride. You path towards all nodes you would take with Thread of Hopes, and over time regret them out as you get the jewels. But playing this as Ground Slam to atleast maps would be alot more effective for leveling and probably negates a large struggle of Totem Damage early in the game.
You can greatly improve your damage by using multiple totem support on an ancestral protector so that you can summon two protectors to give more attack speed to your wc totems. They will do ok damage on their own but you can link with maim/full/blind or whatever you want in your 4l.

I play warchief totems all the time in hcssf and usually go facebreaker because of how tanky it is with a shield. To your point though the buff to 2h weapons is huge and works great.
Any recommendation as to where to put rest of the passive skill points when you level it to 100? I am kind of new and have no idea where to put the points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info