[3.12] A Comprehensive SSF Earthshatter Guide [EASY ALL CONTENT]

Ok, this guide is really complete and sound nice.
I'll give a try to ssf !
First ever Sirus deathless! Only A4, but still. And it wasn't even that close. Can't wait to try it once I get some better upgrades. So much easier to deal with his spinning laser beams with this build than with any of the others I've tried. Cheers!
Hi,
On your flasks, you dont need the Grounding, Heat and the one in bleeding because of the passive "Admonisher" which removes ailments when you warcry right?
Hey guys!

"
Hi,
On your flasks, you dont need the Grounding, Heat and the one in bleeding because of the passive "Admonisher" which removes ailments when you warcry right?

Yes. The only ailment remove I have on flasks is freeze, because you can't dispel with Warcry, since you know, you are freezed.

"
First ever Sirus deathless! Only A4, but still. And it wasn't even that close. Can't wait to try it once I get some better upgrades. So much easier to deal with his spinning laser beams with this build than with any of the others I've tried. Cheers!

Congratulations man! That's the goal with this guide!

"
Ok, this guide is really complete and sound nice.
I'll give a try to ssf !

Nice! Hope you have some fun!

"
I'm now at the higher red maps, and I'm struggling. My clear speed is slow, and boss damage isnt as good as I'd have expected.

Can someone take a look at my character and give me some hints?

Thanks!

PS: SSF BTW :)

Vickery laid out some tips but you can also:

Combo your Warcrys correctly on bosses: Get 3 stacks on Intimidating and Seismic Cry, attack 3 times, then pop the spikes with another Warcry. This is the most dmg combo you can do.

You can also use Facebreakers for more damage. Otherwise, make sure your 2 hander has at least 500pDPS. This will keep your damage good enough for high level maps.

With that, your clear speed should get better.

"

- Is it better to be running Vulnerability or Enfeeble? I was able to fit my Vulnerability in at level 20, but it does have a steep Int requirement, so wondering if it's worth it.

- Blood Rage level: do I level it to 20, or should I stop earlier? I see a fair amount of variation on poe.ninja, so curious about this.

Thanks!

Hey! So, you'll struggle with some stats, that's very hard to avoid. But, even if you don't level them to 20, it's still worth. I'm using Vulnerability on maps and Enfeeble on Heists.

Blood Rage, the benefits on leveling it up is pretty low. So is not really a problem by not leveling it up. I just level it until my dex allow me.

Sorry you may have mentioned it already but do you just sit in perma flesh stance?
Last edited by InoriCraze on Oct 8, 2020, 4:48:19 PM
Yes, I only go sand stance during heists.
Facebreaker variant if you guys want a shield and a fist:

A8 Sirius: https://youtu.be/bPEOogXO3xU
How good is the +Increased Effect of Fortify on You mod from Crusader helmets? I have a base and been trying to craft it, but no luck yet. Curious how much of a buff it is.

Also, saw Alkaizer's update video and he mentions getting flat added phys damage wherever possible, such as on Steel Rings. What are the stat priorities for slots like that? Is it +phys, then life and resistances? I haven't been able to get a good ring with +phys on it, so wondering if I'm missing out on a chunk of damage.

Also, A6 deathless. I'm not longer afraid of losing XP to Sirus.
"
Ruxxe wrote:
How good is the +Increased Effect of Fortify on You mod from Crusader helmets? I have a base and been trying to craft it, but no luck yet. Curious how much of a buff it is.

Also, saw Alkaizer's update video and he mentions getting flat added phys damage wherever possible, such as on Steel Rings. What are the stat priorities for slots like that? Is it +phys, then life and resistances? I haven't been able to get a good ring with +phys on it, so wondering if I'm missing out on a chunk of damage.

Also, A6 deathless. I'm not longer afraid of losing XP to Sirus.

Getting flat phys is really important if you're using Facebreakers.

For a good helmet, prioritize the following
1. T1 Life with life hybrid if possible (hard to get)
2. T1 Fortify Effect (21-25%)
3. %Phys taken to lightning (crusader) or craft %Phys taken to fire.
4. Resist if you want.
5. Elemenal+Chaos resist craft (optional)

For steel rings (if you're using Facebreakers)
1. T1 Flat phys
2. T1 Life
3. Resist if needed
4. Craft -non channeling # mana cost.
Last edited by VladDOP1 on Oct 10, 2020, 5:43:08 PM
How strong is Earthshatter compared to Cyclone? Really feel like rerolling to earthshatter and this guide seems very nice.
Last edited by lntelligence on Oct 10, 2020, 6:21:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info