[PS4] Content Update 3.12.1 -- Path of Exile: Heist

Alright, yo. What does a fleshy animated guardian look like? I laughed way harder than I should have when reading that.
Hey, just curious maybe someone can enlighten me... I tried to summon my spectres earlier today and couldn't hold the button down to select a corpse. Am I doing something wrong? It was just spamming summons which is a real pain.
So so far I've noticed some changes that I haven't read about in the patch notes. Start with the trademarket, the number and color of the sockets can only be seen when I look at a special item, before the number and the colors of the sockets could be seen on all items. that sucks! next the conjuring of the specters, I pressed and held the skill to conjure up spectra and could move the small cursor over the corpse, let go and thus let the corpse rise as specters. if i press the button now, it looks for the next corpse and simply conjures it up. It took me 5 minutes to have my 2 specters together at the same time. do you want to get rid of all console players for this game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info