[3.15] Purifying Flame Miner | Surviving the Nerf Fest | League Start Viable | All Content Cleared

"
jalkarai wrote:
are there specific gem links for leveling i should be using?

1-8: stormblast mine until 8

8-18: Blastchain-Purifying Flame-Added Lightning-Swift Assembly

18+: Blastchain-PF-Swift Assembly-Elemental Focus-Conc Effect-Controlled Destruction
Hi new too miner :)
Is the dmg /Def good for the new altas like harbringer//Beyounds all dat good stuff :)

Tier 16
Last edited by JuhlDk on Feb 2, 2021, 3:45:58 AM
Hello ! Nice job for your build !
I am french and i think i didn't get some part of ur build because im lvl 88 and i have some mana problems.
I think u can look at my profil, can u help me ?
Thanks ! Have a nice day
-deleted-
Last edited by Blakey85 on Feb 10, 2021, 7:48:00 PM
Hi, would you recommend taking a pair of boots for resistances in order to equip a dual Circle of Anguish rings? Or it´s better to get just one ring and keep the Atziri´s Step boots?

Thanks
Would you recommend this build for league start for ultimatum? Never played a miner but they gutted my usual go toos for league start and I have wanted to make a day 1 uber atziri farmer for a while
Hi would Petrified Blood (the new half life gem thing) be really good on this build because crazy regen and koams and enable us to use pain attunement. with only 1 skill point change ? feel free to call me crazy just a idea
"
TheArchmagus wrote:
Would you recommend this build for league start for ultimatum? Never played a miner but they gutted my usual go toos for league start and I have wanted to make a day 1 uber atziri farmer for a while

Yes! I've updated the guide somewhat for 3.14. It is definitely a day 1 farmer.
"
Hi would Petrified Blood (the new half life gem thing) be really good on this build because crazy regen and koams and enable us to use pain attunement. with only 1 skill point change ? feel free to call me crazy just a idea

I think this is highly likely, but do not feel comfortable including it in the guide until I (or anyone else for that matter) has tried it. League start guides have to be airtight, can't have you falling behind in the currency race.
"
f1rstborn wrote:
"

I think this is highly likely, but do not feel comfortable including it in the guide until I (or anyone else for that matter) has tried it. League start guides have to be airtight, can't have you falling behind in the currency race.

yeah makes sense , i think ill try it after i get decent gear and get to like 90 ish

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info