[3.15] Purifying Flame Miner | Surviving the Nerf Fest | League Start Viable | All Content Cleared

"
AnOddRadish wrote:
Debating between this and Blazing Salvo mines, what's the best way to compare them? I haven't plugged the numbers into PoB yet, but I'll probably do that soon if there isn't a clear "this is better than that" type comparison.

With optimal play, blazing salvo mines does more damage; especially after the consecrated ground nerf. The ability to shotgun after a long blast chain buff has higher top end damage. That said, it's clear is slower and suboptimal play puts PF damage higher. Pros and Cons to both.

Sorry for not a clear "this is better than that"
Last edited by f1rstborn on Aug 3, 2021, 12:05:02 PM
"
f1rstborn wrote:
"
Leliil wrote:
The build is good, I can put 17 mine, but here are the differences in gems in pob and in the guide, where is the truth?

Updated today. Full mine count. Mana reservation dealt with. Damage online. Should I make an updated video guide?

I would be happy to see a new one if its not a big job for you.

I really like this build,and works fine on tier 6-9 maps with a 5 link and with 20-30c valued items.

Thank you for your work.
Ok, for the love of god will someone please help me...

I've been following the items in the PoB for Gem Links and Armor/weapon..

BUT when I came back here the links are different with some Gems not the same..

So I changed my items to match.

I've come back today and my links do not match the website again..

Am I loosing the plot?

Can some one please confirm the Gems links and Gems I should be using?

I'm so confused!!
I am currently using

[divergent]Purfying flame->conc effect->added fire->empower->swift assembly->trap and mine damage

Armageddon Brand->hextouch->flammability->combustion

SKitterboys->enlighten->herald of ash : steelskin

Flame dash->Surge->increased duration : precision

A few of these changed around while i was getting us back under reservation requirements, apologies for the confusion.
"
f1rstborn wrote:
I am currently using

[divergent]Purfying flame->conc effect->added fire->empower->swift assembly->trap and mine damage

Armageddon Brand->hextouch->flammability->combustion

SKitterboys->enlighten->herald of ash : steelskin

Flame dash->Surge->increased duration : precision

A few of these changed around while i was getting us back under reservation requirements, apologies for the confusion.

Thank you so much!! i saw in a previous post you had been rearranging so i have just now got to get all my items and links back right :) Mana is a real problem lol
Hello, I don't understand how you get the mines.
When I link Puryfying flame - concentrated effect - added fire damage - swift assembly - trap & mine damage; the skill won't throw mines but still makes flames. Only when I put in a blastchain mines support then it throws mines.

--
Just found out that the Tremor rod does the same by itself. Solved.
Live your Life. Love your Life.
Last edited by hendrik16 on Aug 7, 2021, 10:43:36 AM
Pastebin doesnt work.
could you show us an example of what bow to use,and what gems to use in an ultra luxuary body armor?
I imagine turbulent catalysts on Xoph's for an extra 2% fire pen, right?
I can't imagine 2% more life or 2% more strength would be preferable.
Are you going to update this build for 3.16 when all the Pob Stuff is out?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info