3.12.1 Hotfix 1

3.12.1 Hotfix 1:

  • Changed the Increased Effect of Hexes on Soul Mantle to be More Effect. This was a server-side change, and we will fix the description in our next client patch.
  • Fixed a bug with Asenath's Gentle Touch where the explosions damaged players.
  • Fixed a bug where Abysses sometimes did not spawn their chests.
  • Fixed a bug where the experience penalty on death was not applied consistently in Heist areas.
Last bumped on Sep 23, 2020, 2:32:52 PM
For the Soul Mantle fix, will this apply to all existing Soul Mantles, or only newly dropped instances of the chest piece?
Yea, there is no change for me at least... I am still getting all curse penalties with 100% reduced curse effect... so.. yea
"
scruffywookie wrote:
For the Soul Mantle fix, will this apply to all existing Soul Mantles, or only newly dropped instances of the chest piece?

All existing. This should apply in new instances after the patch went out.
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
"
scruffywookie wrote:
For the Soul Mantle fix, will this apply to all existing Soul Mantles, or only newly dropped instances of the chest piece?

All existing. This should apply in new instances after the patch went out.


i feel like an idiot.. yes.. a new instance fixed the issue.. thanks :)
If you have an existing Soul Mantle, that still shows the old "Increased Effect", what steps need taken to have it update? I've tried relogging, zoning, throwing currency at it, everything. Still shows as the old, broken, increased effect.
These fixes are great and all but if heists still crash all the time there isn't a point of doing them and waste marks/items obtained within.
"
scruffywookie wrote:
If you have an existing Soul Mantle, that still shows the old "Increased Effect", what steps need taken to have it update? I've tried relogging, zoning, throwing currency at it, everything. Still shows as the old, broken, increased effect.


"
This was a server-side change, and we will fix the description in our next client patch.


It's just the description that hasn't changed yet, mechanically if you test it in a new instance it should be working.
nice
Heist Master Craft Service in Heist My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Heist Masters 8 level Crafting All Service all crafts mods
Best Heist SC Master Craft Service Heist SC in HSC craft!
Master Crafting Service in Heist HSC craft PM: TreeOfDead
my soulmantle is still bugged do i have to buy a new one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info