3.12.1 Hotfix 1

Will these changes be applied to console for launch tomorrow?
PC : SqueakyToyOfTerror
XB : R3SPAWN#7045
Discord : R3SPAWN
"
Varazir wrote:
Could someone please explain the difference?

Is it like if the hex gives you 15% cold debuff with cloack you will have a 27% ?

What about getting cold and all elemental debuff ?

If you are talking about soul mantle... then the whole goal of soul mantle is to get your effect of curses to 0, this is done pretty easily, but does require a large trade off to accomplish.

But anyways, the wording was 80% increased effect (it was added in unintentionally I believe), which made it nearly impossible to counter (although possible). With this change you are able to lower the curse/hex effect to 0, it then gains 80% MORE effect, which 80% more of 0... is 0...
I have not received a green contract since my first mission and I'm halfway through act three is this normal?
"
AcidRizzle wrote:
"
Varazir wrote:
Could someone please explain the difference?

Is it like if the hex gives you 15% cold debuff with cloack you will have a 27% ?

What about getting cold and all elemental debuff ?

If you are talking about soul mantle... then the whole goal of soul mantle is to get your effect of curses to 0, this is done pretty easily, but does require a large trade off to accomplish.

But anyways, the wording was 80% increased effect (it was added in unintentionally I believe), which made it nearly impossible to counter (although possible). With this change you are able to lower the curse/hex effect to 0, it then gains 80% MORE effect, which 80% more of 0... is 0...

Noticed it was back to normal yesterday. It's my second divine ire totem build. Just love it.
"

I second this question
"

Hi there, I have checked the PS4 patchnotes for launch and they do include the PC hotfixes. Some good news.
Last edited by oxapmc on Sep 23, 2020, 2:33:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info