3.12.1 Patch Notes

This patch made the game unplayable. Connection is unstable, often game freezes in fights for 2 seconds. And most time of fights is uncontrollable becouse of permanent freezes. Stash problem is not fixed. Crafting recipes, that are not possible to craft are not highlighting. All of this Quest related contracts are pain in my ass. I DON'T WANNT TO RUN HEIST NOW! PLEASE MAKE ALL CONTRACTS NON QUEST RELATED
Steam version
"
Tim_Enchant wrote:
"
chitalkin wrote:
"
Solfiravin wrote:
Just here to +1 "when Soul Mantle?"

+1
Everytime 100% CPU usage and I only stand in ho, can't do heist cause game crashes lagging af Ty for this
My game still randomly just shuts down but now its not just in heists but also in maps idk anymore my desk is taking it for now but by the end of the day if i get 5 more of those ill proly just snap
Game is unplayable for me as well. I crash all the time. Not even doing Heist and I am crashing way more. Guess I will be back with the game is stable
"
Choaslly wrote:
...Guess I will be back with the game is stable...

RIP <he was never seen again>

lol I love the game but the leagues aren't stable until they're already dead and over.
Mobile games have better trading...
Last edited by Tonst3r on Sep 21, 2020, 12:00:22 PM
Still no fix for blazing salvo aoe damage ...
Really sucks to prepare a totem build for the league and find out soul mantle was nerfed without advice until the moment i go to buy one and read it.. and yet no fix or explanation for it. Reroll leaguestarter i guess.
Hey GGG, any progress with finding other crash causes? Unfortunately today's patch didn't fix my issues :(
"Players no longer block other players in The Rogue Harbour."

We did it gamers we fixed the most annoying bug/feature?????? in the whole game
and it is finally a playable game !
Yes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info