[3.12] DemiVFX's Anti-Cold Res Penta-Curse LL Hexblast Occultist | Satisfying Clear | ✅ 2m Avg Hit ✅

Hey guys, made a quick PoB update with woke gems. I'm gonna abandon this guide and build for the time being for a number of reasons, like Skitterbots AI being broken and the fact that this really does require obscene amounts of investment to keep up at endgame. I do NOT recommend league starting with this (or using it in SSF), and I kinda regret that I did. Hexblast really does need to be buffed in some way to be relevant without such incredible investment, skitterbots AI needs to be fixed, and tbh I'm really annoyed at the Doom mechanic and the way it forces you to dance around and wait for near invisible timers before hitting.

Thanks to everyone for helping out me with suggestions and advising players trying this build out! I love you all and I'm grateful to have contributed something to the community, even if it didn't work out as I hoped. I might revisit if Hexblast gets buffed in the future.

<3
cool build
Last edited by rockaflacka47 on Sep 30, 2020, 8:39:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info