3.12 Compilation of all new and Replica Uniques and new Base Types - let's get theorycrafting! :D

"
Maxtrux wrote:
Replica Windripper is ok.

What I find missing is:
> Cortex
> Leer Cast
> Loreweave
> Maloney's Mechanism
> Red Trail
> Restless Ward
> Soul Strike
> Stampede
> Victario's Charity
> Volkuur's Guidance
> Lavianga's Spirit
> Pillars of Arun
> Poorjoy's Asylum
> Blood Sacrifice
> Cheap Construction
> Fragile Bloom
> Hotheaded
> Primordial Might

For all of them I have an "imgbb.com - image not found" screen
Other items seems fine

Okay. Can you check them again now? Should hopefully be fixed. Thanks!
Updated the post with Maw of Mischief.
I think its worth mentioning rare base staff with new implicity:

(Battery staff)
Spend Energy Shield before Mana for Costs of Socketed Skills
+162 to maximum Energy Shield

I have discovered yesterday and damn.. i think this might be a pretty big one. I mean its like selective EB for 1 or 2 skills and you will likely will not hold back on ES stacking since its over life. I will leave the rest for your imagination.
"
Exile009 wrote:

Okay. Can you check them again now? Should hopefully be fixed. Thanks!

Everything on check now. Thanks!

"
Andrius319 wrote:

I think it's worth mentioning what those new implicit do. We are dangerously poor of knowledge about them and some of those can really be able to make a build on their own, either by offering Keystones that may be too far from a certain path (I think about the Scepters with Elemental Equilibrium and Elemental Overload, which can allow an Elemental Hit Duelist or Ranger, or help Elemental non-crit Rangers).
Your Battery Staff is one of those example, offering an Eldritch Battery without the downside of "ES protects Mana instead of life"
Replicy Twyzel is broken. Not the item - the image is missing.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
Replicy Twyzel is broken. Not the item - the image is missing.

Not sure what happened there. Anyway, I've re-uploaded the image. Should be fixed now. Please confirm if you're able to see it now.
"
Andrius319 wrote:

(Battery staff)
Spend Energy Shield before Mana for Costs of Socketed Skills
+162 to maximum Energy Shield

I have discovered yesterday and damn.. i think this might be a pretty big one. I mean its like selective EB for 1 or 2 skills and you will likely will not hold back on ES stacking since its over life. I will leave the rest for your imagination.

Updated the post with all the new Experimented Base Types. :)
Rip.....no Replica Kingmaker

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
And well, it seems due to Probation, this thread can't be bumped.....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info