3.12 Compilation of all new and Replica Uniques and new Base Types - let's get theorycrafting! :D

"
Schleimkeim90 wrote:

found this Badboy in SSF, but there are to many core items for a build.
The price is hilarious :D

yeah, there is a build that mitigates most of the downsides and scales the damage to stupid levels.

just sell it in heist sc for massive exalts
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Sep 22, 2020, 4:26:15 PM
Does the Blunderbore increased effects of shrine buffs also apply to your permanent lesser shrine effects?

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Replica Trypanon puzzled me a bit.
No Lycosidae, no Resolute technique (will make this pointless)
What makes enemy unable to evade attacks?

Oh right, Champions.
Champions with big bonkstick and 100% critChance
"
Maxtrux wrote:
Replica Trypanon puzzled me a bit.
No Lycosidae, no Resolute technique (will make this pointless)
What makes enemy unable to evade attacks?

Oh right, Champions.
Champions with big bonkstick and 100% critChance

Besides Champions,
Stone aura + Effigon combo

I must admit that GGG has done a fantastic job with the replica uniques and alternate quality gems and item implicits. They've added a ton of new build possibilities and the best part is that none of these things are overpowered. They are very well balanced. Otherwise, some streamers would have been trending with their meta discoveries by now. Their prices are low on trade and easily acquired from grand heists (as long as you're decently over-leveled to not RIP easily), so everyone gets to try them. It also lets GGG stay true to their biggest casual fanbase who prefer stuff to be lootable, rather than boring crafts that made all streamers end up having more or less identical chestpiece and boots in Harvest.
I'm literally wetting myself with all the new replica uniques.

Why hasn't anyone theorycrafted a Replica Alberon Warpath's build? With decently achievable 500 str, it gives over 400 chaos damage per hit already! We can combine with Paradoxica or Skitterbots + Frostbreath combo (maces are easier on left-side of the pssive tree) to double its damage. Or simply go fast with Brightbeak or Fidelitas Spike. Then go crit with slayer.

Replica Hyrri's Truth gives you L22 Hatred with 25% base mana reservation, so you could still activate Zealotry. Small bonus: It also frees up a gem slot.

Updated post with The Hidden Blade, Replica Mistwall, Midnight Bargain, Prismweave, Seigebreaker, Tasalio's Sign, Alpha's Howl, Atziri's Acuity, Bones of Ullr, Farrul's Fur, Forbidden Shako, Grip of the Council, Inya's Epiphany, Kalisa's Grace, Cortex, Leer Cast, Loreweave, Maloney's Mechanism, Red Trail, Restless Ward, Soul Strike, Stampede, Victario's Charity, Volkuur's Guidance, Lavianga's Spirit, Pillar's of Arun and Poorjoy's Asylum.

More to come...
Last edited by Exile009 on Oct 1, 2020, 1:33:13 PM
Everything after Kalisa's Grace gives a "image not found" error. Even the newest items

Thank you for your time
Updated post with Replica Blood Sacrifice, Cheap Construction, Fragile Bloom, Hotheaded, Primordial Might, Pure Talent, Unstable Payload, Advancing Fortress, Allure, Bloodplay, Blood Thorn, Duskdawn, Frostbreath, Infractem, Innsbury Edge, Kongor's Undying Rage, Last Resort, Oro's Sacrifice, Tulfall, Twyzel and Ungil's Gauche.

That should be all the new Replica uniques.
"
Maxtrux wrote:
Everything after Kalisa's Grace gives a "image not found" error. Even the newest items

Thank you for your time

Hmm...is Replica Windripper showing for you?
Replica Windripper is ok.

What I find missing is:
> Cortex
> Leer Cast
> Loreweave
> Maloney's Mechanism
> Red Trail
> Restless Ward
> Soul Strike
> Stampede
> Victario's Charity
> Volkuur's Guidance