[3.14 No Nerf]Blazing Salvo Hierophant -Totem Bombardier -10m+ Sirus DPS -Newb Friendly

"
jrb321 wrote:

Please do. Because you clearly aren't cut out for making build guides if you're going to lie to people let alone know proper mechanics.
[Removed by Support]

it is turned off. Im not even sure I ever had it on tbh
Last edited by Nicholas_GGG on Oct 24, 2020, 12:04:11 AM
"
"
jrb321 wrote:

Please do. Because you clearly aren't cut out for making build guides if you're going to lie to people let alone know proper mechanics.
[Removed by Support]

I wasnt talking to you OP i was talking to the guy who was being a dick to you.
"
jrb321 wrote:
"
"
jrb321 wrote:

[Removed by Support]

I wasnt talking to you OP i was talking to the guy who was being a dick to you.

oh well thanks, I appreciate it lol
Thanks!
Solid build. I was running a totem build with very similar skill tree, tweaked it to yours and blazing salvo is a killer. I don't even have it as optimized as you, no jewel yet and only level 81, destroying t14 easy, probably can do t16.
Exalt = 9 GCP = 36 Chaos
"
Divinos wrote:
Solid build. I was running a totem build with very similar skill tree, tweaked it to yours and blazing salvo is a killer. I don't even have it as optimized as you, no jewel yet and only level 81, destroying t14 easy, probably can do t16.

love that you're having success with it! Totems are truly my favorite so I love to hear others are experimenting and getting to high tiers with them!~
Thanks for the build! I'm enjoying it!
"
Gabri110 wrote:
Thanks for the build! I'm enjoying it!

Glad to hear that!
Cool build. Playing this in mayhem. When should I swap to full blaze salvo totems? Currently, running holy flame totem which shreds through mobs
"
Provin915 wrote:
Cool build. Playing this in mayhem. When should I swap to full blaze salvo totems? Currently, running holy flame totem which shreds through mobs

Its usually around the point where you can get a 5 linked soul mantle and the 2 kikizaru at the same time. You then get the passive for the 20% curse resist. Soon as you've done both the prior things you should look for a self flagellation as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info