[3.14 No Nerf]Blazing Salvo Hierophant -Totem Bombardier -10m+ Sirus DPS -Newb Friendly

"
Can you post your Flask setup please? :)

sure thing, for now you can find it in the path of building!
which final ascendancy node do we take, the pob link shows Sanctuary of thought while the picture shows conviction of power.
"
Matenkai wrote:
which final ascendancy node do we take, the pob link shows Sanctuary of thought while the picture shows conviction of power.

I forgot to update the picture, my apologies. Follow the PoB one, that is the most up to date.
btw you can get cheap warlords rings with reduced curse effect (35%) + caster catalysts for 40% (they are dirty cheap) it will cost you 10c for good life ring + some resists, or even spell dmg/crit. Got +400 life this way + more dmg. Didnt notice lack of mana regen and life regen from kikazarus.
"
NightLander1 wrote:
btw you can get cheap warlords rings with reduced curse effect (35%) + caster catalysts for 40% (they are dirty cheap) it will cost you 10c for good life ring + some resists, or even spell dmg/crit. Got +400 life this way + more dmg. Didnt notice lack of mana regen and life regen from kikazarus.

This is really interesting, I had no idea there was a warlord mod like that. I will totally be making an update to the build using this. Ill be sure to credit you o7.
"
"
NightLander1 wrote:

This is really interesting, I had no idea there was a warlord mod like that. I will totally be making an update to the build using this. Ill be sure to credit you o7.

No prob, I learned it by accident aswell last league or two.
Here is what Im using (didnt want to spend too much time getting perfect ones)

"
NightLander1 wrote:
"
"
NightLander1 wrote:

No prob, I learned it by accident aswell last league or two.
Here is what Im using (didnt want to spend too much time getting perfect ones)

I have the two rings in currently using linked in this build now. Just need to update the ooh link
For the life me I cannot get Wave of Conviction to apply "Exposer to fire" in Path of Building.... It shows as doing no damage on my total dps. What am I doing wrong? 4L - Combustion - Wave - Multiple - Spell Totem.
"
_fixer wrote:
For the life me I cannot get Wave of Conviction to apply "Exposer to fire" in Path of Building.... It shows as doing no damage on my total dps. What am I doing wrong? 4L - Combustion - Wave - Multiple - Spell Totem.

Under the "Configuration" tab under "Skill Options", there is the option to choose which exposure Wave of Conviction applies.
Is it cheaper / more dmg / survivability better to leaguestart this compared to wallach's freezing pulse totems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info