Stress-Free PoE! BONE ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.12

"
haidoan96 wrote:
Spoiler
Hi, what's the best animate guardian loadouts for us and can i use united in dream with this build ?
Hey haidoan96!

I'm sure there are tons of great options for AG with this build. I don't like dealing with AG though so I don't have it in the guide. There are some nice minion specific uniques that can help I'm sure. Dying Breath is really cool if I remember correctly.

You'll have to check out these links and pick which you like and see what's worth getting for your budget:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Minion#Unique_items

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ally#Unique_items

Severed in Sleep and United in Dream are awesome! They would work with this build but you'd want to remove Brutality. You'll also want to consider your auras as they only improve physical damage.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Spoiler
I got a great set up now and my gear should be good for pushing red maps. Once I have another session I'll fix up my gloves and I'll be good for a bit. Jewellery is what I need to focus on updating next. I managed to get health on block, and with a build like this, it's incredible how much that gives you.

I like the filters because I don't play as much as I used to, say 5-6 years ago. So having ALL currency show up (even scrolls) is awesome. Having the currency in blue, is perfect. Having the big currency blue with a stroke, is even better. Then when better cards, or orbs, or anything ie exalt, shows up the even bigger and thicker contrast is great as well.

I first saw one of your builds a long, long time ago and installed your filter because I was tired of the PS4's default options (nvrsink). What I didn't like about it was as it got stricter, alts and transmutes would get phased out. Yours keeps EVERYTHING there, all the time, and it's clean, precise, and does a great job.

I've been playing PoE for years (I started with Anarchy and the introduction of Rogue Exiles). When I moved into my new place I had to sell my PC and bought a PS4 to play the game on and have stayed on there since. I know I can always rely on you to update those filters, like clock work, and never have to worry about it myself. It just makes my life easier. So thanks, man!

I don't always play your builds, but I'm always rocking your filters!

Best of luck this league! I'll keep you and other readers updated on how I'm progressing.

Awesome aUbz705!

Nice addition! Good call. I really appreciate your feedback on the filters. That's REALLY helpful (and encouraging!). Thank you. I'm testing some changes now (likely unnoticeable) and I've been brainstorming lots of filter stuff lately too. So your feedback comes at a great time. Thanks for the response!

Best of luck as well!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Once again, thanks for Wrecker for putting together this build (and his others), they really work well for those of us who like a less frenetic playstyle than the usual PoE experience!

I've made a couple small modifications to the build for my version in Heist that I thought I'd mention, in case someone else could use the ideas.

First, I dropped the CwdT gem linked to the golem and used that gem slot for Animate Guardian. It means you have to cast the golem yourself, but far as I can tell it almost never dies anyway so that's a rare occurrence. The Guardian gives you another minion who can wear Leer Cast and Victario's Flight for buffs to the zombies.

Second, I'm using a pair of unset rings so I've got two additional slots for Flame Dash and Convocation. This is largely just convenience, to let me get over obstacles on broken terrain (Riverways broken bridges and similar) and then pull the horde with me. It comes in handy on the occasions when the horde gets stuck in a chokepoint, too.
Hi there,

I'm quite new to PoE and I find your guide to be pretty exciting!
I was looking for a build that let's me play a more passive style and concentrate on drops!
I have three questions for you.

Solved
1 - I dont understand what is the following attack : Predator Support. Where does it come from? I can't find it in my spells.

2 - I notice that the two auras, Pride and Flesh and Stone, can't be used at the same time. Can you tell me when to use which one?

3 - Would it be ok if I choose to level all gems? (not good at restrain myself from clicking on those crosses haha)

Thank you very much for your guide.

@edit: Forget about question #1, I just found it!
Last edited by Nomorerulz on Oct 9, 2020, 10:54:48 AM
"
Nomorerulz wrote:

2 - I notice that the two auras, Pride and Flesh and Stone, can't be used at the same time. Can you tell me when to use which one?

You can use both, but only if you have the mana % available. You may have supports linked that are increasing the reservation %, or be running other auras that take up mana %.

"
Nomorerulz wrote:

3 - Would it be ok if I choose to level all gems? (not good at restrain myself from clicking on those crosses haha)

Unfortunately that's going to mess things up, because of the level limitations on Cast When Damage Taken. If you level CwdT, then it won't trigger very often...if you don't level CwdT, then the other gems won't trigger at all.
"
You can use both, but only if you have the mana % available. You may have supports linked that are increasing the reservation %, or be running other auras that take up mana %.

THANKS!! I didn't realize I still had Essence Work equiped. Removing it solved the issue.

"
Unfortunately that's going to mess things up, because of the level limitations on Cast When Damage Taken. If you level CwdT, then it won't trigger very often...if you don't level CwdT, then the other gems won't trigger at all.

Alright, I'll stick to the plan then. Thanks a lot for your help :D
"
ineffablebob wrote:
Spoiler
Once again, thanks for Wrecker for putting together this build (and his others), they really work well for those of us who like a less frenetic playstyle than the usual PoE experience!

I've made a couple small modifications to the build for my version in Heist that I thought I'd mention, in case someone else could use the ideas.

First, I dropped the CwdT gem linked to the golem and used that gem slot for Animate Guardian. It means you have to cast the golem yourself, but far as I can tell it almost never dies anyway so that's a rare occurrence. The Guardian gives you another minion who can wear Leer Cast and Victario's Flight for buffs to the zombies.

Second, I'm using a pair of unset rings so I've got two additional slots for Flame Dash and Convocation. This is largely just convenience, to let me get over obstacles on broken terrain (Riverways broken bridges and similar) and then pull the horde with me. It comes in handy on the occasions when the horde gets stuck in a chokepoint, too.
Hey ineffablebob! Nice to see you.

Thanks for your thanks! You're very kind.

Nice call on AG! They're an awesome addition if you're up to the task. Convocation is an awesome addition too. I like what you've done! Thanks for sharing and helping.

Annnnnd

Spoiler
"
Nomorerulz wrote:
"

THANKS!! I didn't realize I still had Essence Work equiped. Removing it solved the issue.

"

Alright, I'll stick to the plan then. Thanks a lot for your help :D
Hey Nomorerulz!

Awesome answers ineffablebob! I'm glad you got it sorted out. Good job asking questions and keep on asking them as you go through the build and figure out the game.

Thanks for your kind words before. I really appreciate it.

Annnnnd

Nice guide, easy to read and interesting to try. I'm usually playing SSF until very late in the game, so that might be something I'd like to try. My last necromancer build was from a few years ago.

Quick questions:

- I see no elemental resistances in the build, which means something close to -50/-60% resistances. How do you manage that kind of damage?
- Is it good at boss killing, or more efficient at mapping? both?

Again, thank you for the time you spend on these nice guides.
Heist league: Shany - Necromancer (Spectres/Skitterbots/Zombies/Skeletons/Golem)
Retired: Serenys - Necromancer (Zombies/Skeletons) | Selenys - Ascendant (Lightning Strike)
"
Styks wrote:
- I see no elemental resistances in the build, which means something close to -50/-60% resistances. How do you manage that kind of damage?

Are you talking about the minion resists? There are several nodes that do help with minion resists, plus they have more base resists than players.

If you mean player resists, then your gear is going to provide most of those. Once you start getting L60+ item level drops, the amount of resists can be pretty high, and using crafting can add more. You can also spend a few passive points on Annointed Flesh (just above the Templar starting area) to add a bit more resist.

"
Styks wrote:

- Is it good at boss killing, or more efficient at mapping? both?

There are going to be more efficient builds at both since this one is set up largely to be simple to play. In my experience, bosses go down really quickly, but of course end-game bosses are a different animal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info