macOS Official Release Delayed, Experimental Client Available

Is there any chance for Apple Silicon support? Or at least Rosetta 2 support?
"
Lateraenema wrote:
"
Our new plan is to release this experimental client immediately for feedback from adventurous macOS users, and to officially release on Mac in around a week.

That was from the 18th of September. Since then not a single word about any official release - so I think people have the right to be a little bit confused...

its been months since there was a mac client news. it is still not installing. is there a news/update?
so is this abandoned now?
"
maxg wrote:

I hope not. I wonder if the Apple Silicon announcement halted the development :(
"
Lateraenema wrote:
"
Our new plan is to release this experimental client immediately for feedback from adventurous macOS users, and to officially release on Mac in around a week.

That was from the 18th of September. Since then not a single word about any official release - so I think people have the right to be a little bit confused...

Still no news, no update, no official client :(
Will I be able to play ritual on my mac soon?
"
maxg wrote:

sadly it seems to be that way. As there has not been any update/news since september 17 which was like months ago.
Anybody else getting a flickering screen from the log in screen? I tried playing around with the in game settings as well as my own Mac settings, and nothing seems to help. Despite the flickering screen while playing it runs smoothly, that seems to be my only issue.
Last edited by SimpletonSmalls on Jan 20, 2021, 2:10:04 AM
"
Anybody else getting a flickering screen from the log in screen? I tried playing around with the in game settings as well as my own Mac settings, and nothing seems to help. Despite the flickering screen while playing it runs smoothly, that seems to be my only issue.

f this...we can't even install the game and there is still no new news since September 18th 2020.

happy for you though :P
Last edited by cevdetarkun on Jan 22, 2021, 2:35:49 AM
"
maxg wrote:

I guess as they are working on new season as well as poe 2, they dont have enough people/funds to work on mac client at this moment. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info