[3.12] Memoria's Crackling Lance Assassin [Leveling Section updated]

I want to try using Call of the Brotherhood ring and Static Blows keystone.
Last edited by Bewareofbutt on Sep 19, 2020, 2:03:11 PM
Overall the character has a lot of damage, but survival is tough, not a league starter for sure hahaha.
Well, shame... Lance is unusable
I switched over to Storm brand instead and doing a lot better, I will be going back to Crackling Lance later on when I have more currency and see what we can do.

As it is now, it's a fun build and it's doing okay in maps but pushing red tier is tough.
Crackling lance scales very well with end game gear. I'm blowing through red maps.
"
ImTheories wrote:
Crackling lance scales very well with end game gear. I'm blowing through red maps.

could you post your PoB? I want to make this skill work, even with investment.
I found a super budget way to enjoy Crackling Lance, this is only for experimental purpose.

Since dual void battery is around 11EX atm, let's do a budget 2C version to obtain 10 power charges.

+1 max power charge and 35% to gain power charge on kill

+2 max power charge and 20% chance to gain power charge on hit, and benefit from 15% increased spell damage per power charge.

And you will also need a shock immunity flask, the longer flask effect duration the better.

You will lose all power charge on maximum, but you will also gain back to max pretty quickly, it's like a rolling of power charge cycle, with constant shock immunity flask, you will not get shocked.

Try it, very fun.
Last edited by realm9thfeb on Sep 22, 2020, 1:25:43 AM
I've been playing with what ended up playing what ended up being a copy of this build that I found through poe.ninja, and while I had some periods where levelling where I felt super squishy, I've found the build to feel very solid once I got past that.

That being said, I've that changing from Spell Echo to Unleash has seriously made life a lot better. You ramp up intensity faster, only the unleashed repeats have a damage penalty, with the primary casts hitting with full value. Plus, you have the huge burst potential that Unleash grants, whether it comes down to one tapping mob pacts with a full unleash stack, or if given a chance to prepare, you can build up intesity, and then let unleash stack up before engaging a boss (while possibly sitting in a Sigil of Power), or during an invulnerability phase. Additionally, you're not as tied down to one spot while waiting for a spell echo repeat to happen.

Also, the tree goes right by the unleash node, making it fairly easy to incorporate into the tree.
Last edited by Atros81 on Sep 23, 2020, 7:47:45 AM
"

I've been playing with what ended up playing what ended up being a copy of this build that I found through poe.ninja, and while I had some periods where levelling where I felt super squishy, I've found the build to feel very solid once I got past that.

That being said, I've that changing from Spell Echo to Unleash has seriously made life a lot better. You ramp up intensity faster, only the unleashed repeats have a damage penalty, with the primary casts hitting with full value. Plus, you have the huge burst potential that Unleash grants, whether it comes down to one tapping mob pacts with a full unleash stack, or if given a chance to prepare, you can build up intesity, and then let unleash stack up before engaging a boss (while possibly sitting in a Sigil of Power), or during an invulnerability phase. Additionally, you're not as tied down to one spot while waiting for a spell echo repeat to happen.

Also, the tree goes right by the unleash node, making it fairly easy to incorporate into the tree.

has this continued to be a viable way of playing the build or is it still kind of subpar for now?
Honestly your already shadow, just go dodge. Replace boots and armor, pick up dodge nodes, pantheon, flask, maybe 1 small dodge cluster jewel, done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info