[3.12] Jugg discharge

"
wcbigworm wrote:
"
Bradaw wrote:

Dude in another thread thinks that the 2 sec cd is going to make this build awful. What do you think?

With big enough AoE and ele prolif, we be good. Plus cooldown reduction

We could also use the threshold jewel for mapping to reduced cooldown but lower damage.
"
wcbigworm wrote:
"
wcbigworm wrote:
"
Bradaw wrote:

Dude in another thread thinks that the 2 sec cd is going to make this build awful. What do you think?

With big enough AoE and ele prolif, we be good. Plus cooldown reduction

We could also use the threshold jewel for mapping to reduced cooldown but lower damage.

I was thinking about Second Wind also. Esp because jugg would probabnly have an ez 8-10 charges up almost at all times.
"
Bradaw wrote:

I was thinking about Second Wind also. Esp because jugg would probabnly have an ez 8-10 charges up almost at all times.

Second wind alone is probably fine. Seems like the damage with Jugg will just be broken due to almost always having max endurance charges
Last edited by wcbigworm on Sep 17, 2020, 5:05:41 PM
what kind of weapon are you intending to use? staff? sceptre + shield?
any relevant uniques/jewels/flasks to consider?
what are we looking for in our gear?
"
muzindeod wrote:

Im thinking staff would give us the best damage and would allow us to eventually go for Kaom's heart
"
Smerte wrote:
"
muzindeod wrote:

Im thinking staff would give us the best damage and would allow us to eventually go for Kaom's heart

Definitely staff. Additional defense from the block chance, too. Maybe Martyr of Innocence?
Last edited by Bradaw on Sep 17, 2020, 7:39:49 PM
what support gems do you guys use for discharge?
May I ask how we are proccing Elemental Equilibrium? also, are we planning to use some filler spell in between the discharges to make the mapping experience smoother? I m super excited for a endu-charge based discharge.
"
eshwar007 wrote:
May I ask how we are proccing Elemental Equilibrium? also, are we planning to use some filler spell in between the discharges to make the mapping experience smoother? I m super excited for a endu-charge based discharge.

We can proc EE buy using a spell like balllightning, or by casting shield charge with some flat cold/lightning damage.

In order to make mapping better, we can use second wind/ and or the new discharge threshold jewel
What do you guys think about tree like this http://poeurl.com/c1h5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info