[3.12] Spark / Crackling Lance Inquisitor - New Player Friendly Guide - League Starter

Voltaxic Rift + Alternative Spark gem ???
"
Dtrei wrote:
Voltaxic Rift + Alternative Spark gem ???

That's a cool combo, but Templar struggles to get enough Dex to play it. This style build would not support it, but that doesn't mean it's not worth looking at in a different shell.
I'm really interested in the build, but my PoB seems kinda weird? I use the fork and the resistances are usually all over the place, this tree has the highest for me:

https://i.imgur.com/4jCtQMf.png

Is this supposed to be like this? Maybe I'm just missing something
Love cold conversion spark builds. Going to give this a try. When will we know if this is viable build? Im tied up until Sunday so hopefully that gives me some time to figure out what works and what doesn't.
"
DrunkBall101 wrote:
Love cold conversion spark builds. Going to give this a try. When will we know if this is viable build? Im tied up until Sunday so hopefully that gives me some time to figure out what works and what doesn't.

I would imagine midday Saturday I'll know if crackling lance is the real deal or not. I'll let you know / reply back to you here.

I've been taking the experimental passive tree through leveling today/yesterday and am proofing that it works. So far so good. If it works then I'll update the post with how to navigate the new tree. The current tree is well proofed and will serve anyone well. I built the experimental tree just as deliberately but don't want to give anyone the impression I've actually played it yet.

PoB Community Fork doesn't have CL in the skills yet so I can't do DPS estimations or anything yet. I have seen people put Arc in its place but I don't really know how close it will be.
"
Tabofren wrote:
I'm really interested in the build, but my PoB seems kinda weird? I use the fork and the resistances are usually all over the place, this tree has the highest for me:

https://i.imgur.com/4jCtQMf.png

Is this supposed to be like this? Maybe I'm just missing something

Anything with the resistances in my PoB is going to be wild. First, all resistances have Kitava -60 applied. Second, you should match the tree you're looking at with the Items/gear for that tree. That's to show where I was when I ended that Lab... just to highlight the build works just fine without anything special.

When I'm trying to level quickly I am less focused on capping resistances and more interested in just getting things done. I'll keep a few different resistance rings/ ammy on me to deal with specific bosses or whatever but generally just try to get whatever I can out of resistances given the gear I have. If I was deliberately leveling I'd have a focused set for what that looks like.

I feel like the crackling lance needs the Intensify passive, but cool build none the less!
"
gvarph wrote:
I feel like the crackling lance needs the Intensify passive, but cool build none the less!

It is pretty early to judge still. Unfortunately, it's 8 passive points on my tree to get to Intensity.
"
SakTapNinja wrote:
Getting an error when importing in PoB too for the experimental and current version of build as well as the one in the comments, I've checked for updates already, any ideas?

I got it working in the community fork of PoB. Was driving me nuts to keep getting errors.

@Scary3074 I saw that Ziz did a CL Hierophant build for 3.12 - i am not versed enough to know the difference between Inquisitor builds and Hiero. Any insight on why this build may be a better option?
"
Scary3074 wrote:
"
gvarph wrote:

It is pretty early to judge still. Unfortunately, it's 8 passive points on my tree to get to Intensity.

Could be gotten from a anoint. 4 intensity is 46% more damage compared to 3 intensity stacks if I'm counting correctly
Last edited by gvarph on Sep 17, 2020, 7:30:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info