[PS4] 3.11.1g Patch Notes

[PS4] 3.11.1g Patch Notes
  • Added support for the Spellblade and Eagle Supporter pack sets. These will be released on September 23rd alongside the launch of Heist, patch 3.12.0.
Last bumped on Sep 23, 2020, 4:21:45 PM
Why release the patch now and not bundle it in with the heist update? At least add some crash fixes if you do it early
In the Heist announcement interview between Chris Wilson and ZiggyD, Chris said there was a patch coming and implied that it included some fixes.

But both the PC and PS4 versions of the patch notes only mention the supporter packs.

Is this not the patch with the fixes? Is there a 3.11.1h coming?
Last edited by QQPQ on Sep 7, 2020, 11:31:16 PM
I'll buy stash tabs for QOL, but that's about it. MTX is just another thing to disable to improve performance and stop crashes.
"
Lockedown27 wrote:
I'll buy stash tabs for QOL, but that's about it. MTX is just another thing to disable to improve performance and stop crashes.

40 minutes after I installed the patch and I get a bsod. I'm not really surprised this was an mtx only patch.

Lets all be real, they aren't talking about performance because it is hardware limitations and ps5 is coming in a few months. I'd assume GGG have all but given up trying to fix console performance at this point.
I'm getting much better performance. The patch improved alot
we waited 5 extra days in Harvest for constant blue screens, worse than ever. If we are waiting those 5 days for the same thing, it's time to pack it up until PS5 I guess because maybe the better hardware will help. That's probably our only hope.
Why no bug fixes? Why are you not addressing the ridiculous instability of your game on PS4? I've spent money with your company on this game and you don't even respond to requests for support, what sort of customer service is that?

The performance of your game wouldn't pass beta testing with any sort of proper standards in place but apparently you don't seem to care that your product is literally broken on PS4.
As far as stability, for the first time in months I did 2 uber labs in a row Saturday, without seeing a blue screen. One of those was on a CWDT Chieftain. That amazed me.
"
Mrnickwan wrote:
"
Lockedown27 wrote:

40 minutes after I installed the patch and I get a bsod. I'm not really surprised this was an mtx only patch.

Lets all be real, they aren't talking about performance because it is hardware limitations and ps5 is coming in a few months. I'd assume GGG have all but given up trying to fix console performance at this point.

I am actually so sick of seeing this "HARDWARE limitations BS" no ITS NOT A hardware limitations. How is possible games like Destiny 2, Warzone , Ghost of Tsushima, GTA 5, Red dead 2 , Witcher 3 and many many many more games much more demanding games than PoE handle the hardware just fine??? Yes my PS4 sounds like its about to launch in space but, i have played hours upon hours long sessions with not a single crash in any of those games and they are much much MORE demanding that this unoptimized hot piece of trash. The game is just badly optimized , glitchy, bad textures.... I mean ffs what game forces you to stop its sound to make it run better HAHAHAHAH just beyond pathetic. And of course the new patch is to add more MTX that causes even more crashes but nooooo because F U gimme money....
everytime something
Last edited by radoikata on Sep 8, 2020, 10:35:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info