[PS4] 3.11.1g Patch Notes

"
radoikata wrote:
"
Mrnickwan wrote:


I am actually so sick of seeing this "HARDWARE limitations BS" no ITS NOT A hardware limitations. How is possible games like Destiny 2, Warzone , Ghost of Tsushima, GTA 5, Red dead 2 , Witcher 3 and many many many more games much more demanding games than PoE handle the hardware just fine??? Yes my PS4 sounds like its about to launch in space but, i have played hours upon hours long sessions with not a single crash in any of those games and they are much much MORE demanding that this unoptimized hot piece of trash. The game is just badly optimized , glitchy, bad textures.... I mean ffs what game forces you to stop its sound to make it run better HAHAHAHAH just beyond pathetic. And of course the new patch is to add more MTX that causes even more crashes but nooooo because F U gimme money....


Yeah totally agree there is no way Poe is hitting the limits of the PS4 hardware, that's total nonsense. The stability issues are down to the game's poor optimisation and the complete lack of effort by the developer to address the issues nothing more.
"
radoikata wrote:
"
Mrnickwan wrote:
"
Lockedown27 wrote:
I'll buy stash tabs for QOL, but that's about it. MTX is just another thing to disable to improve performance and stop crashes.


40 minutes after I installed the patch and I get a bsod. I'm not really surprised this was an mtx only patch.

Lets all be real, they aren't talking about performance because it is hardware limitations and ps5 is coming in a few months. I'd assume GGG have all but given up trying to fix console performance at this point.


I am actually so sick of seeing this "HARDWARE limitations BS" no ITS NOT A hardware limitations. How is possible games like Destiny 2, Warzone , Ghost of Tsushima, GTA 5, Red dead 2 , Witcher 3 and many many many more games much more demanding games than PoE handle the hardware just fine??? Yes my PS4 sounds like its about to launch in space but, i have played hours upon hours long sessions with not a single crash in any of those games and they are much much MORE demanding that this unoptimized hot piece of trash. The game is just badly optimized , glitchy, bad textures.... I mean ffs what game forces you to stop its sound to make it run better HAHAHAHAH just beyond pathetic. And of course the new patch is to add more MTX that causes even more crashes but nooooo because F U gimme money....


With exception of maybe destiny 2 none of those games require anywhere near the processing power that PoE does. They're all relatively simple in comparison.

Yes the game is poorly optimised but that doesn't take away the fact that the amount of individual calculations required when you attack a pack of 100+ mobs requires thousands upon thousands of instant calculations. I've seen these exact issues on other PC ports too so the only 2 factors that don't change are the hardware it comes from and the hardware it ends up on.


No worries though bro, you're obviously a hardware engineer and know best.
"
Adam_Skaarz wrote:
"
radoikata wrote:
"
Mrnickwan wrote:


I am actually so sick of seeing this "HARDWARE limitations BS" no ITS NOT A hardware limitations. How is possible games like Destiny 2, Warzone , Ghost of Tsushima, GTA 5, Red dead 2 , Witcher 3 and many many many more games much more demanding games than PoE handle the hardware just fine??? Yes my PS4 sounds like its about to launch in space but, i have played hours upon hours long sessions with not a single crash in any of those games and they are much much MORE demanding that this unoptimized hot piece of trash. The game is just badly optimized , glitchy, bad textures.... I mean ffs what game forces you to stop its sound to make it run better HAHAHAHAH just beyond pathetic. And of course the new patch is to add more MTX that causes even more crashes but nooooo because F U gimme money....


Yeah totally agree there is no way Poe is hitting the limits of the PS4 hardware, that's total nonsense. The stability issues are down to the game's poor optimisation and the complete lack of effort by the developer to address the issues nothing more.


Then please explain why poe is the only game to black screen my console during play? Go ahead, you obviously have all the answers and could do a better job than GGG that's why you're on their forums complaining about their game rather than making your own or offering any actual technical solutions.
"
Mrnickwan wrote:


Then please explain why poe is the only game to black screen my console during play? Go ahead, you obviously have all the answers and could do a better job than GGG that's why you're on their forums complaining about their game rather than making your own or offering any actual technical solutions.

Because the optimisation is trash and the developers aren't even trying to fix it, generating and rendering the WAY higher resolution textures and 3d environments in first person shooters is far more hardware intensive than anything Poe does, like orders of magnitude more, the calculations you're referring to are not that intensive, that is all just numbers, the CPU in the PS4 is capable of processing thousands of such calculations simultaneously, Poe shouldn't be a resource intensive game, the fact that it is just shows how dreadful the optimisation is. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Sep 9, 2020, 2:15:37 AM
"
Mrnickwan wrote:
"
Adam_Skaarz wrote:
"
Mrnickwan wrote:



Yeah totally agree there is no way Poe is hitting the limits of the PS4 hardware, that's total nonsense. The stability issues are down to the game's poor optimisation and the complete lack of effort by the developer to address the issues nothing more.


Then please explain why poe is the only game to black screen my console during play? Go ahead, you obviously have all the answers and could do a better job than GGG that's why you're on their forums complaining about their game rather than making your own or offering any actual technical solutions.


BECAUSE THE GAME IS BAD HOW HARD IS IT TO UNDERSTAND THAT..... And no am not an engineer or a game developer smart ass just sick of people taking absolutely BS. And no guarantee you all of those games are more demanding graphically and hardware. Second what calculations you on about hahaha the game drops to 5 to zero fps when there's less than fifty mobs on the screen let alone 100.... How hard is it to understand its a poorly optimised broken trash port. Have u played the same game I did? Have u been in the garden upon entering to see how the games got no clue what to do and can't even load the textutes and you see these big white squares 😂 obv not. Stop taking **** the ps4 holds itself still just fine in many more demanding games and it will still do just fine till the next gen is out simple as that. But obv you are an engineer and you know that PoE a game from seven years ago is more demanding than brand ne games like Ghost of Tsushima sure mate sure. Again may I remind you u need to switch of the sounds of the game to make it run better let that sink in for a day or two engineer boy
Last edited by radoikata on Sep 9, 2020, 3:17:08 AM
It's not an complain [Removed by Support] it's a simple fact. [Removed by Support] Iv had my fair share of struggle with the game. Do I regret giving the money yes very much. Do I regret playing the game no cause I still think the game itself is solid. But in this state at that time it's been away from my PS and tbh don't see it coming back on anytime soon unless somehow magically they fix this issues with the new upcoming league which i highly highly doubt it will happen. [Removed by Support]

Technical solution you said ehh? Switch of games sounds and you golden hahahahaha. At this point everybody and everyone can and do a better job than GGG mate FACT!
Last edited by radoikata on Sep 9, 2020, 3:16:21 AM
"
Mrnickwan wrote:


With exception of maybe destiny 2 none of those games require anywhere near the processing power that PoE does. They're all relatively simple in comparison.

Yes the game is poorly optimised but that doesn't take away the fact that the amount of individual calculations required when you attack a pack of 100+ mobs requires thousands upon thousands of instant calculations. I've seen these exact issues on other PC ports too so the only 2 factors that don't change are the hardware it comes from and the hardware it ends up on.


No worries though bro, you're obviously a hardware engineer and know best.


It crashes in town doing nothing. Memory leaks are a software issue
"
Rekt_that wrote:
"
Mrnickwan wrote:


With exception of maybe destiny 2 none of those games require anywhere near the processing power that PoE does. They're all relatively simple in comparison.

Yes the game is poorly optimised but that doesn't take away the fact that the amount of individual calculations required when you attack a pack of 100+ mobs requires thousands upon thousands of instant calculations. I've seen these exact issues on other PC ports too so the only 2 factors that don't change are the hardware it comes from and the hardware it ends up on.


No worries though bro, you're obviously a hardware engineer and know best.


It crashes in town doing nothing. Memory leaks are a software issue


THANK YOU !!! It crashes in town on idle , it crashes in garden , crash scrolling thru the delve map shall i continue?

Get your facts straight than come over here acting like an "engineer" yourself! Can't get a win with these people man ffs they just don't realize it unfortunately.....
Why can't I see the new supporter packs in the MTX? I'm waiting for them to buy things from the 50 points sale...
Last edited by xSkY-ArKeuuS on Sep 11, 2020, 6:04:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info