The Multi-box Thread: How it ruins the game.

Keep white-knighting multiboxers guys. totaly not making yourselves look bad or anything.
"
Kissell13 wrote:
"
Cambob wrote:
Who mutliboxes at solitaire? No one.

Why? Because there is no advantage to it.

There's no more need to write half page descriptions.

After 45 pages, it's clear the cheaters will continue to cheat and the legit players will leave the game.

Due to the inability for anyone to be able to grasp the concept. Let me restate it again.
Until GGG says its against the rules (they have already said that its ok) then no matter YOUR opinion on the matter, its not cheating.

Well, they stated that if you don't manually control every single one of your characters that are under your command (e.g. through proxying, automation, or otherwise), then it's cheating.

If you have 6 computers and are going back and forth between each one of them and controlling each of them manually, that's a-ok. The problem is that there are people who are proxying commands.
"
Kissell13 wrote:
"
Cambob wrote:
Who mutliboxes at solitaire? No one.

Why? Because there is no advantage to it.

There's no more need to write half page descriptions.

After 45 pages, it's clear the cheaters will continue to cheat and the legit players will leave the game.

Due to the inability for anyone to be able to grasp the concept. Let me restate it again.
Until GGG says its against the rules (they have already said that its ok) then no matter YOUR opinion on the matter, its not cheating.

Hell yeah man! Tell him! If murdering people gets legalized tomorrow then we should all do it "because it isn't against the rules". We think a lot alike.
Who cares that the designer of one of the largest botting sites says "I won't design a bot for PoE because it's so inferior to multi-boxing that no one will use it."?
Dude, we don't even have to run bots to ruin trading/economies in games anymore! They gave us scumbags the green light to ruin trading for everyone else LEGALLY!

Keep it down and pretend that multi-boxing is bad so that legit players keep buying our shit, thinking that they are on even footing with our 6x spark witches. Even better, let's tell them that multi-boxing is really hard and it can't really be done unless you're some kind of hybrid space monkey/laser-helmeted dolphin or something. Cha-Ching all day baby!
Forum probation for calling someone a 'troll', so I lifetime banned myself from spending money on PoE.
that image of a full stash will probably rectify every action.
who proved it came from a multiboxing account?
it could as well be a mule account of a rmt trader.

"
DatChen wrote:
Keep white-knighting multiboxers guys. totaly not making yourselves look bad or anything.

It takes skill to multi box. Clearly you are not up for the challenge!
Fighting the war against the AltF4Core! Hardcore is for whimps.
Why doesn't Chris just limit the amount of clients you can have open on one PC/IP? D2 anyone?
"
rotan wrote:
Why doesn't Chris just limit the amount of clients you can have open on one PC/IP? D2 anyone?

GGG has stated mule accounts are fine, so multiple clients on a computer are fine. IP restrictions would kill the fun for multiple people behind the same IP (which can be a lot of people, depending on where you live). Neither is desirable. Such restrictions would frustrate regular users, and multiboxers would just work around the inconvenience. Everyone loses.

No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
"
b15h09 wrote:
"
rotan wrote:

GGG has stated mule accounts are fine, so multiple clients on a computer are fine. IP restrictions would kill the fun for multiple people behind the same IP (which can be a lot of people, depending on where you live). Neither is desirable. Such restrictions would frustrate regular users, and multiboxers would just work around the inconvenience. Everyone loses.

Clearly youve never played d2. I can open as many screens as I want at any time. Also even if you added this in, it is defeated by every boxxing prog out there.
Yep getting 16 gb ram to be able to run 6 accounts NEEDS REALLY MUCH SKILL :D

Sorry to say this but you get 250% quantity for nothing. Its really FAIR vs less pc equipped(skilled) players :)))

Happy to see this game becomes more and more disbalanced xD
"
jasio1234 wrote:
Yep getting 16 gb ram to be able to run 6 accounts NEEDS REALLY MUCH SKILL :D

Sorry to say this but you get 250% quantity for nothing. Its really FAIR vs less pc equipped(skilled) players :)))

Happy to see this game becomes more and more disbalanced xD

Multiboxing is not the same thing as multilogging. Multiboxing takes more involvement then a computer from the last 5 years.

If it's not against the rules then it can't be cheating. If GGG allows it then how is it cheating? Awful lot of poor logic in this thread.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info