Stash Tab Sale Weekend

I still don't understand why I would invest in those new tab. They are useless and don't even help me with time management. They are just one more tab to click in the list of tab I have. I cover all of that content in a single regular tab anyway. So long there is not a proper revamp on the stash tab I am not buying a new one.
cant wait any longer
Last edited by MRLAVA on Aug 29, 2020, 1:45:41 AM
"
Bahodin wrote:
I still don't understand why I would invest in those new tab. They are useless and don't even help me with time management. They are just one more tab to click in the list of tab I have. I cover all of that content in a single regular tab anyway. So long there is not a proper revamp on the stash tab I am not buying a new one.

The funny thing is GGG pushing us to use third party apps / sites to trade , resulting in people using discord and not needing those premium tabs to list their items for sale , hahahahah , so people now dnt need to buy any tab in general , just go discord and use a copy all ur items to site and u can sell things easy and no need to invest in any of those tabs , GGG very smart.

Also the number of payed tabs is huge now so if u want to put each item in its corresponding tab you will need a lot of time , bad design at best i would say .
Last edited by MRLAVA on Aug 29, 2020, 1:44:56 AM
There is Always a Sale on Something... How about Selling a Fix for the Problems in the Sacred Grove...
"
baboen wrote:
Can we please do a turn in for normal stash tabs and receive quad tabs ? I mean not now, but in the future.

It has been requested for many years now - nothing. They say it's not possible due to technical issues (who knows for sure).

I think it is safe to say that most people who bought lots of regular stash tabs in the beginning are quite upset that they can not upgrade them to quad tabs.

And my usual question triplet:

1.) I already bought a fragment tab, why can't I put those fragments there?

2.) I already bought a currency tab, why can't I put those currencies there?

3.) I already bought a map tab, why can't I put those blight maps there? [and be able to search for them]
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Aug 29, 2020, 5:27:28 AM
"
Antigegner wrote:
"
baboen wrote:
Can we please do a turn in for normal stash tabs and receive quad tabs ? I mean not now, but in the future.

It has been requested for many years now - nothing. They say it's not possible due to technical issues (who knows for sure).

I think it is safe to say that most people who bought lots of regular stash tabs in the beginning are quite upset that they can not upgrade them to quad tabs.

And my usual question triplet:

1.) I already bought a fragment tab, why can't I put those fragments there?

2.) I already bought a currency tab, why can't I put those currencies there?

3.) I already bought a map tab, why can't I put those blight maps there? [and be able to search for them]

+1 to your question triplet. It is the triumvirate of questions we all want answers to.
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
time is come :D
new
final cash grab for another new league that might end up failure ?
"
Antigegner wrote:
"
baboen wrote:

they can set 4 tabs to "remove only" (same when league to std) and add quad
Last edited by slaila on Aug 30, 2020, 4:26:06 AM
ty for it :)
signature normal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info