513243.74%
Portal
218018.58%
Shield
146912.52%
Poll closed
sounds great !

i just hope for more colour-variants .
there are so many blue / red-ish / purple effects .

personally would love the verdant-them getting picked up again, or another nature-green-yellow / autumn-themed MTX-series .

e.g. :
a RF-effect, where the enemies burn up in leafs and get blown away with a small wind-effect
(maybe different colored leaves per rarity of the enemy?)
Last edited by Wallmeat on Aug 28, 2020, 6:47:49 AM
"
KuroDubZero wrote:
Shield

my man!

shield as well.
Literally logged in JUST to vote for skill effect. Come on firestorm MTX and rework! (Why isn't it a proj skill at least??)
"
Wallmeat wrote:
sounds great !

personally would love the verdant-them getting picked up again, or another nature-green-yellow / autumn-themed MTX-series .

e.g. :
a RF-effect, where the enemies burn up in leafs and get blown away with a small wind-effect

I came here to pitch a "Metamorph Vial" cremation skill effect where the green jar comes up out of the ground and spits organs everywhere, but now I'm kinda enticed by Nature RF, too. Great idea.
I know that lot of ppl here will kill me, but i would like to see some skill what do some rainbow stuff :-)
"
TheStiglar wrote:
I know that lot of ppl here will kill me, but i would like to see some skill what do some rainbow stuff :-)

2nd. I would also like an option for effects to make em 50% transparent.
Wow this community... Skill effect? Really? Have you played poe? How many of the skills are totally worthless?
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
DIVINE LIGHTNING ARROW and CELESTIAL FREEZING PULSE

ALSO PANDEMONIUM CHARACTER EFFECT

Bring it GGG !
Last edited by MasterLoki666 on Aug 29, 2020, 2:57:14 AM
I vote for Stygian shield and bow & quiver skins.

Please make it happen
"
Steeeeeve wrote:
"
Wallmeat wrote:
sounds great !

e.g. :

I came here to pitch a "Metamorph Vial" cremation skill effect where the green jar comes up out of the ground and spits organs everywhere,

eeewwww gross !
i love it :D - like the meat-pinata from "we happy few"
but please only with 80-horror-movie SFX :D

"
Steeeeeve wrote:

but now I'm kinda enticed by Nature RF, too. Great idea.

why thank you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info