513343.73%
Shield
147012.52%
Portal
218118.58%
Poll closed
sounds great !

i just hope for more colour-variants .
there are so many blue / red-ish / purple effects .

personally would love the verdant-them getting picked up again, or another nature-green-yellow / autumn-themed MTX-series .

e.g. :
a RF-effect, where the enemies burn up in leafs and get blown away with a small wind-effect
(maybe different colored leaves per rarity of the enemy?)
Last edited by Wallmeat on Aug 28, 2020, 6:47:49 AM
"
KuroDubZero wrote:
Shield

my man!

shield as well.
Literally logged in JUST to vote for skill effect. Come on firestorm MTX and rework! (Why isn't it a proj skill at least??)
"
Wallmeat wrote:
sounds great !

personally would love the verdant-them getting picked up again, or another nature-green-yellow / autumn-themed MTX-series .

e.g. :
a RF-effect, where the enemies burn up in leafs and get blown away with a small wind-effect

I came here to pitch a "Metamorph Vial" cremation skill effect where the green jar comes up out of the ground and spits organs everywhere, but now I'm kinda enticed by Nature RF, too. Great idea.
I know that lot of ppl here will kill me, but i would like to see some skill what do some rainbow stuff :-)
"
TheStiglar wrote:
I know that lot of ppl here will kill me, but i would like to see some skill what do some rainbow stuff :-)

2nd. I would also like an option for effects to make em 50% transparent.
Wow this community... Skill effect? Really? Have you played poe? How many of the skills are totally worthless?
GGG makes it so the game feels like a job instead of a hobby so that it can profit from all the social training everyone gets to work harder and self-exploit. - I could use some like minded people in my guild. - I don't see reply notifications.
DIVINE LIGHTNING ARROW and CELESTIAL FREEZING PULSE

ALSO PANDEMONIUM CHARACTER EFFECT

Bring it GGG !
Last edited by MasterLoki666 on Aug 29, 2020, 2:57:14 AM
I vote for Stygian shield and bow & quiver skins.

Please make it happen
"
Steeeeeve wrote:
"
Wallmeat wrote:
sounds great !

e.g. :

I came here to pitch a "Metamorph Vial" cremation skill effect where the green jar comes up out of the ground and spits organs everywhere,

eeewwww gross !
i love it :D - like the meat-pinata from "we happy few"
but please only with 80-horror-movie SFX :D

"
Steeeeeve wrote:

but now I'm kinda enticed by Nature RF, too. Great idea.

why thank you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info