Top-Rated Premium Outdoor Laser Tape Measure

"
Spiral_Dancer wrote:
Bought a house in the mountains for twisty roads and views. Out come the sports cars which never fails to put a smile on my face. I have been gaming since I could mount my first tape drive in basic for text games. 35 years later, I‘m still a gamer.

WTB : your retirement.
Offer: my youth.

:|
just play different pc games.

which will be difficult since fkn micosoft bought all the game companies that made the games i loved the most and i would rather play poe until the end than buy a fkn battle pass or buy a console
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Read books , ride bicycle ,sleep regular amount .
chaotic neutral
Just do something different for a change. Be active, maybe call up some friends. Talk to people. Force yourself to do SOMETHING. It doesn't really matter what you do, but sitting around will definitely not help. If you feel like it is getting worse professional help will be good, but doesn't sound like you need this right now.
Take a nap.
Take up running - great for mental and physical health and can pretty much take as much time as you like, especially if you get into marathons or ultra-marathons.
"
shora01 wrote:
Hi guys. Have you ever been in a state that you feel like you don’t wanna do anything and get bored with everything (even games yup)? Please help me get rid of this state, what should I do then? T_T

Do something else?

Why are games so very important to you that you worry about getting bored with them?

Go read a book. Go outside. Draw/paint/play music. Go spend some time with friends or, if you don't have any, go get some. Do things with your family. Invent a game of your own. Go get a dog.

Gaming is just an activity, a hobby, a distraction, a... something you can do. It's not the end-all-be-all of anything.

You know who promotes the whole "gaming as a culture and a way of life" thing? Game developers and publishers, that's who.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info