[3.11] 500% Movespeed Impale Cyclone | 50M Sirus DPS | All Content

Hello, this is my first build guide and if you're reading this, it's most likely still a work in progress!

3.13 Update:

Hey guys so I tried this build for 3.13 and learned the hard way that it was being hard carried by harvest crafts. Without a 900+ dps sword (100 ex) and tailwind + elusive boots, you aren't able to run around melting everything like you were before. At that investment, other builds are probably stronger.

Pros:
SUPER FAST
Tons of evade
High damage (kill all a8 conquerers before they cast a single spell, shaper/elder in 1 second)
All skills cost zero mana so never have to worry about mana

Cons:
Zero investment into AoE so cyclone is very small
Evasion build so can die to area damage and degen
Requires Berserk to be active to do maximum DPS which can be hard to achieve during some boss fights
Hard to get intelligence, usually get it on jewels
Currently have no defense against freeze (considering swapping life out for freeze immune on boots)

Core build mechanics:

Movespeed:
Spoiler
With flasks and max frenzy charges, evasion reaches 45k which is threshold for 50% increased movement speed with Queen of the Forest
Raider ascendant gives us onslaught and we get +60% increased onslaught effect from the tree for +32% ms
+35% ms from the skill tree
Tailwind + Elusive + 35% from boots
70% from quicksilver flask of adrenaline

This equals about 330% movespeed while normally mapping and killing monsters however, if you want to go even faster just activate Berserk which gives 30% MORE movespeed (39% if you have helmet enchant) which brings total ms to over 500%.

Side Note: one satisfying part of this build is having greater than 100% movespeed while in town/hideout. It's such a nice quality of life upgrade.

Damage:
Spoiler
1) This is a crit build so you'll want to get as much crit multi as you can. For me this means getting it on every jewel, one ring (both rings if you can find the resistances), amulet and an exquisite blade. You also need a ring with "curse enemies with level # assassin's mark on hit" as this increases your crit chance greatly and crit multi by 20% (20% MORE crit multi).

2) Impale. You'll want to get a watcher's eye with "impales you inflict last 2 additional hits while using pride" which is usually pretty expensive.

Strategy: For farming maps, you should be insta-melting all mobs in sand stance with blood-rage active and all flasks up. When you get to the boss, drop your ancestral protector totems, then vaal ancestral warchief, then switch to blood stance and pop berserk for maximum damage. Most bosses die within 1 second or so.

My path of building damage is 18M against normal mobs while not using berserk and 24M against shaper/sirus while using berserk (15M without berserk, this is why it's important to save it throughout the map until you fight the boss as well as why it can be inconsistent against sirus as he does not have a great way to charge up your rage).

Required Gear:
Spoiler

Chest: Queen of the Forest for +50% movespeed, resists and evasion

Ring 1: Elreon ring (skills have -8 to mana cost) so that cyclone is free

Ring 2: Shaper ring with curse enemies with assassin's mark on hit

Jade flask of reflexes (gives ~20k evasion)

The rest of the gear is up to you. The things you want to prioritize are:
1) Capping resistances
2) Life
3) Crit multi
4) Enough evasion to break 45k with flasks and charges
5) Ideally a way to get endurance charges for Cwdt Immortal Call
6) High damage sword
7) Enough intelligence to run level 20 infused channeling

Other gear is not required, so long that you prioritize capping resistances, high life rolls, crit multi

My Actual Gear from 3.11:
Spoiler

EDIT: I hit level 100 so I sacrificed some defences for more damage, lion's roar and Abyssus made damage go from 25M to 38M

Jewels
Spoiler

Notes about my gear:

I'm running a lower level infused channeling so I can get rid of some intelligence from my jewels but the +2 to duration gems in the chest helps to compensate otherwise probably prioritize level 20 infused channeling.

To start the league, use 3x Might of the Meek instead of unnatural instinct as they are much cheaper (path thru attack speed to jewel slot instead of spell damage).

My current gear in 3.13
Spoiler

Gem Links:
Spoiler
Main Skill: Cyclone (or Vaal Cyclone), Infused Channeling, Brutality, Impale, Melee Phys Support, Fortify

2-Link: Leap Slam, Faster Attacks

4-Link: Vaal Ancestral Warchief, Ancestral Protector, Multiple Totems Support, Maim Support

3-Link: Immortal Call(16), Cast when Damage Taken(15), Increased Duration

Any socket: Warbanner, Pride, Herald of Purity, Blood and Sand, Berserk, Blood Rage, Precision (Note: you will not be able to run a level 20 precision, I can only run level 2 before I run out of mana).

Skill Tree plus other useful links:
Spoiler

Current level 89 PoB: https://pastebin.com/kdg8ar2U

Ideal Endgame skill tree: https://pastebin.com/VCXH89t8

Videos:

A8 Baran kill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsqVlTkuL20
Last edited by kNyneWest on Feb 9, 2021, 1:16:10 PM
Last bumped on Feb 8, 2021, 4:23:23 PM
Saved
Nice one! Speed is a pain in many cyclone builds!
This build seems awesome, I will try this next league... I hope you mantain updated this... Thanks, Oh, what stats you looking for with lethal pride?...

And one more question, you think this build its possible on a ranger?...

What pantheons?... Could we use soul of shakari and then use antifreeze on flasks?...

In your tree in characters you got "Sentinel" and "Reflexes", but in the tree you linked here don´t, what tree we should follow?... Thanks...
Last edited by Vyr75 on Aug 26, 2020, 1:47:54 AM
Nice set up. When I made the Original Tesla Cyclone build I had put a Queen of the Forest variant up. Glad to see people still love the zoom zoom! Feel free to check out my thread for inspiration and, of course, Spin2Win!
How to solve mana problems at leveling first time in league?...
"
Vyr75 wrote:
How to solve mana problems at leveling first time in league?...

Praxis ring. -(8-4) to Total Mana Cost of Skills
Would it be possible to get a leveling section?
"
Vyr75 wrote:
This build seems awesome, I will try this next league... I hope you mantain updated this... Thanks, Oh, what stats you looking for with lethal pride?...

And one more question, you think this build its possible on a ranger?...

What pantheons?... Could we use soul of shakari and then use antifreeze on flasks?...

In your tree in characters you got "Sentinel" and "Reflexes", but in the tree you linked here don´t, what tree we should follow?... Thanks...

Yes, this is totally a viable build as a Raider. The build I am currently using is basically exactly this, Sub Ranger and Raider Ascend, with Artillery Ballista rather than totems. But this version of the build is very intriguing, and I'll definitely be giving it a try next League!
build seems cool. zoom zoom. what does it have for defense/sustain? seems like great dmg while mapping and against medium bosses but how does it handle bosses with bigger hp pools and higher burst dmg? (sirus, uber elder, etc). 100% delirium capable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info