Harvest Fan Art Competition Runners-Up

Very nice, especially the second one.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Diablo_4_ever wrote:
Harvest garden died for this

ProjectPT died for Harvest
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
now that's a tiddie.
“What kind of f*cking neighborhood is this!?”
“People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.”
Runners-up putting out some high quality work. Congrats and thanks for sharing!
"Boobs? in my Path of Exile?"
It's more likely than you think.
Last edited by southcabeza on Aug 17, 2020, 12:53:53 AM
Fascinating...the "runner ups" are much more in tune with the "Harvest" mindset than the victors...Just my 2 cents! Well done POE peeps!
"
PegasusRideR wrote:
I'm overally disappointed with juries in this competition. So many good works got wasted and instead many not so good works chosen both in the competition and runners-up. I don't want to point out those works one by one as I don't think it would be right, but you can see some more disappointments in the winners thread. Tho I want to mention one work that I liked a lot, which is nowhere to be found. It was signed with name "Valenende". I'd definitely put it to top 5. I'd also make 2nd one winner. I'd do both top 20 and runners up different. Yes, art is a subjective thing but to me this looks as bad as like some random people chose the winners instead of proper juries.

agree, GGG you don't value your artists from community.
[Removed by Support]
The piece by kanterbow is my fav. Congrats to all!
can a bitch get her hat back
Kassiopea_M more please ;)
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
[Removed by Support] Drop the pylons or make them work like pylons in Star Craft fuck. Turn in the blade for a plow *eye roll*
Last edited by Luke_GGG on Aug 17, 2020, 3:15:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info