Thaumaturgy Microtransactions on Sale This Weekend

"
Kylee310 wrote:
No Harvest = No wallet!!!

Imagine being this entitled. Your Mom isn't running GGG, you can't use your whinging to get your way here.
Legitimately pleasantly surprised they're discounting the hideout this hard that early. 275 points...I'm not going to lie, for what that hideout is, that's not exactly what I'd call unreasonable.
"
Kylee310 wrote:
+1
I made some screenshots of my Thaumaturgy setup on the Marauder, if anyone feels interested!

If you play the league, feel free to write me when I am online.
If you want to see a specific combo, let me know.
Tips welcome :D
yawn.
"
Nepenthess wrote:
"
Kylee310 wrote:

Imagine being this entitled. Your Mom isn't running GGG, you can't use your whinging to get your way here.

Yes I’m entitled to how to spend my own money. Why don’t you ask your mom for more money and support GGG! I have to work for my money, so I don’t support a game that doesn’t support me!
Sorry to say, but $63 is plain greedy for an armor pack. Sure, it's nice, no question. But its an add-on. I bet you'd make 10x more money if there was no armor pack more expensive than $10. And quite honestly, even that is a lot of money for a skin.
"
PraceAce wrote:
When buying the Thaumaturgy Hideout, can those decorations that come with that hideout also be used for other hideouts? So for 275 points you get the hideout + a bunch of decorations?

Yes you can reclaim all of the decorations and use them in other hideouts. There are way more in the hideout than I expected.
"
Kylee310 wrote:
"
Nepenthess wrote:
"
Kylee310 wrote:

Yes I’m entitled to how to spend my own money. Why don’t you ask your mom for more money and support GGG! I have to work for my money, so I don’t support a game that doesn’t support me!

POE has shown support like no other game will do and which blizzard failed to do. so please.. dont talk about support when this game provides the best support ever.. they even replied to my email within 5 mins lol

and if you are crying about harvest, it means you are a bad player and a stingy one who wants to keep a broken league in core, so you can easily get the crafts you want without investing time/currency, well... get over it.
Last edited by Kylee310 on Aug 29, 2020, 6:13:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info