Harvest Fan Art Competition Winners

First two arts are absolutely jaw-dropping. Congrats!

My work is not on the list, but I will try next time anyway ;)
yes more tattoo ideas pls :)
Congratz to all participants! Great job, guyz - swooshed my eyes with some awesome pieces, not gonna lie!

But, still - I feel bitter and upset. I shouldn't have post it, shouldn't have been the first one here typig things like that, but I feel like that's the way to go, to get rid of that sore of loss.
I'm not mad at others, nor mad at juries. Kinda asking myself what I did wrong or "not good enough". Asking myself what to do to make my stuff eye-catching and pleasant to look at, and how other achieved that level. Thought, that I will try with something, that I think I'm good with.
Don't get me wrong - I'm satisfied with my piece. I've seen some kind posts and comments about it, some critiques too. But here... I've smashed against another wall of reality. Posting that here, cuz of You and me, guys. We have to work more, learn more. We can't be jealous of others, but try more to be one of them, and maybe, just maybe, to be one the top next time.
I wish someone could point me everyrhing that's not ok in my piece. Someone that knows what's up, lmlo.

Edit: I thought about never-ever posting in art comps here again

@BellenaS: PM me Your art profile, pls. Gonna study it!
Last edited by damjanusz on Aug 13, 2020, 7:33:46 PM
"
But, still - I feel bitter and upset. I shouldn't have post it, shouldn't have been the first one here typig things like that, but I feel like that's the way to go, to get rid of that sore of loss.
I'm not mad at others, nor mad at juries. Kinda asking myself what I did wrong or "not good enough". Asking myself what to do to make my stuff eye-catching and pleasant to look at, and how other achieved that level. Thought, that I will try with something, that I think I'm good with.
Don't get me wrong - I'm satisfied with my piece. I've seen some kind posts and comments about it, some critiques too. But here... I've smashed against another wall of reality. Posting that here, cuz of You and me, guys. We have to work more, learn more. We can't be jealous of others, but try more to be one of them, and maybe, just maybe, to be one the top next time.
I wish someone could point me everyrhing that's not ok in my piece. Someone that knows what's up, lmlo.

there's nothing wrong with Your art, I really like it (would make a great tatoo!). It's just there is so many works with every such competition, that runners-up list should be at least twice at long to make every good-looking art make on the list. Also, jury seems to prefer one art-style over another (strong, vibrant colors, rather than correct proportions or perspective in this case). Anyway, don't give up, I won't neither - because i just really like drawing, not because I need to win some prizes ;)
Congrats to all winners!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I would hate to be the person judging these Fan Arts...They are getting way too good...all of them are amazing...

The one that made me say "HOH" was the Delerium one with the Karui on his knees. At first I was like "meh" then scrolling down more I realized the whole photo and story...insane.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
I would hate to be the person judging these Fan Arts...They are getting way too good...all of them are amazing...

The one that made me say "HOH" was the Delerium one with the Karui on his knees. At first I was like "meh" then scrolling down more I realized the whole photo and story...insane.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
congratzzzz
Wow, this league really brought out all of the amazing artists that play PoE. I loved nearly all of them!
amazing, beautiful, SWEET!
“What kind of f*cking neighborhood is this!?”
“People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info