WTS Awesome Endgame ES/EV Shield (450/500) selling in 30 mins

b
All my auctions begin with a starting bid that IS my reserve price. As long as my starting bid is met, I guarantee that should you be the highest bidder when my auction ends, the item is yours.

Currency preference : Exalt -> GCP -> Chaos -> Alc.
b
All my auctions begin with a starting bid that IS my reserve price. As long as my starting bid is met, I guarantee that should you be the highest bidder when my auction ends, the item is yours.

b

b

b

Can you clarify the currency equivalencies you accept?
IGN Weebletz, Mirana_Callidus
"
Timmy101 wrote:
Can you clarify the currency equivalencies you accept?

Hello, the equivalencies I accept are:

1 Exalt:6 GCP:18 Chaos:36 Alchemy

They are in order of preference, so I will accept bids that are equivalent but offer me a higher form of currency.

Thanks!

Last edited by madagas on Mar 30, 2013, 12:05:51 PM
b

Ending this in 24 hours

Last edited by madagas on Mar 30, 2013, 8:43:31 PM
b

3gcp 24 chaos 12alc
※ AUCTION ※ : /thread 322400

【 SHOP 】: /thread 396452

ign:banpick

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info