A 3 IQ Summoner Build to Mindlessly Farm the Atlas on a Budget PC Setup

Welcome to my Pure Phys Skelemancer guide!

Below, you will find quick synopsis and brief video guide of this build. I've been playing this build every league since Blight League and it has been one of my all-time favorite builds for league-starting and progressing my Atlas ever since. It's very effective at bossing too, but I personally prefer other builds when it comes to fighting bosses however. Since I've found this build so enjoyable for so many leagues now, I wanted to share a video I made on the Pure Phys Skelemancer, and hopefully convince some of you to give it a try. Anyways, thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy the guide!

(Click on image below to view YouTube Guide)

My Progress in Ritual League (PoB Fork): https://pastebin.com/L6H85vRA
^^still far from Min-max, but it'll give a general idea of the basic setup.
Last edited by TheVictor003 on Mar 4, 2021, 3:50:50 AM
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2021, 12:43:55 PM
I'm running a variation of this build. Self made.

End game is a joke. I've invested a lot more into survivability than you have, I'm at 75/70 block and I'm running Jynex Juju instead of +1 amulet and 3 endurance charges using enduring cry(it's free, why not), Glorious vanity with Xibaqua for Divine Flesh with about 5.2k life.

It's more expensive than your build. It also does more damage.

Here's a pastebin if you're curios https://pastebin.com/BcrvY0Xf (for bossing dps you can switch from splash to melee damage)
Last edited by junkypic011 on Aug 14, 2020, 1:52:19 PM
"
junkypic011 wrote:
I'm running a variation of this build. Self made.

End game is a joke. I've invested a lot more into survivability than you have, I'm at 75/70 block and I'm running Jynex Juju instead of +1 amulet and 3 endurance charges using enduring cry(it's free, why not), Glorious vanity with Xibaqua for Divine Flesh with about 5.2k life.

It's more expensive than your build. It also does more damage.

Here's a pastebin if you're curios https://pastebin.com/BcrvY0Xf (for bossing dps you can switch from splash to melee damage)

Just took a look at your build, and it's freaking awesome man. Although my guide was geared towards newer players, which was why I didn't implement any auras, and also excluded cluster and timeless jewels, your build just about takes advantage of all of these in almost every way currently possible.

Love the the extra investment in survivabilty with Glancing Blows, Bone Offering, Divine Flesh, Jinxed Juju, etc. (I'm especially partial to the Glancing Blows and will probably be implementing that in another one of my builds)

I do realize that there's a pretty substantial dps boost in swapping Feeding Frenzy for Impale in my build, but I personally prefer the extra quality of life and clear speed that Feeding Frenzy offers in the earlier stages of gearing the build.

It was super cool of you to share your build dude. I really hope more people start trying out Necromancer builds and finding the enjoyment of progression with them. Cheers!

Last edited by TheVictor003 on Aug 14, 2020, 6:19:28 PM
Having an absolute blast with this! Taking bits from junkypic011's build too. I really need to get some better life gear though. And better gear in general! I absolutely LOVE how customizable this is!

Here's my progress so far, I know it isn't that good (I just stole the helmet off my other necro for the time being, also ignore the amulet allocation), but I'll get there eventually. :) I'm thinking I want to put a trigger spell enchant on a wand when I finish getting it, just so I can put desecrate and flesh offering there. I know it'll give me less dps but I just want to play around with it.

https://pastebin.com/Sey23WYb

I've done a lot this league that I haven't before. Have a lot still to try, like actually doing bosses and completing the atlas. I have a tendency to play a lot of builds to maps but then I find another build that looks fun, rinse and repeat. The crafting is definitely something I haven't really done at all, and I'm still figuring a lot out. So this has been an exciting league all around, and such a fun build to do it for!
Last edited by Sirielia on Aug 16, 2020, 7:49:58 PM
"
Sirielia wrote:
Having an absolute blast with this! Taking bits from junkypic011's build too. I really need to get some better life gear though. And better gear in general! I absolutely LOVE how customizable this is!

Here's my progress so far, I know it isn't that good (I just stole the helmet off my other necro for the time being, also ignore the amulet allocation), but I'll get there eventually. :) I'm thinking I want to put a trigger spell enchant on a wand when I finish getting it, just so I can put desecrate and flesh offering there. I know it'll give me less dps but I just want to play around with it.

https://pastebin.com/Sey23WYb

I've done a lot this league that I haven't before. Have a lot still to try, like actually doing bosses and completing the atlas. I have a tendency to play a lot of builds to maps but then I find another build that looks fun, rinse and repeat. The crafting is definitely something I haven't really done at all, and I'm still figuring a lot out. So this has been an exciting league all around, and such a fun build to do it for!

Always awesome to hear someone enjoying the Necromancer build. :) Even though the ascendancy is super popular, I think that it's appealing to a lot of people for good reason.

Taking a look at your build from your link, I'd say you're all set in terms of damage for your progression. Since your gems aren't even level 20 yet, the damage is only gonna be ramping up from here on out. If you take the jewel slots on the passive tree wherever you can and start slotting in To Dust Cobalt Jewels, the damage will just start shooting off the charts.

In terms of survivability, you're on the right track in looking for better life rolls for your gear. Your flask setup is definitely good enough to bring you to endgame maps, and you don't seem to have any problem with capping elemental resistances.
Last edited by TheVictor003 on Aug 17, 2020, 4:17:04 PM
Awesome, I'm glad I'm on the right track. Thanks so much for the advice. :)
Hi Thevictor

Did you craft both your wands or did you buy them as i am attempting to craft them atm ?

I am just starting out on this build !

Thanks

Andy
"
Andyb1981 wrote:
Hi Thevictor

Did you craft both your wands or did you buy them as i am attempting to craft them atm ?

I am just starting out on this build !

Thanks

Andy

Hey Andyb1981! For this league, I bought both wands for around 4 Exalts where they had only +1 to all Minion Gems and +1 to all Spell Gems. Then I used the multimod bench craft (2 Exalts) and then bench crafted the Minion Damage and Minion Attack Speed.

If you're looking to craft the +1 to all Minion/Spell Gems yourself, you can do so with fossil crafting. I would suggest using Jagged + Shuddering + Corroded + Metallic fossils in a Prime Resonator. This will block all possible mods on your wand except for: Spell Damage, +1 to all Minion Gems, +1 to all Spell Gems, and Minion Damage. It'll be down to RNG to decide whether you will get your desired mods out of this pool and how expensive your crafting will be. Hope this helps!
For helmet, is 20% minion damage better or +1 minion skill better?
Oh bless you, I missed this build so much in Delirium

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info