[3.12] Death's Oath CI Occultist | Lazy Playstyle | Cheap Budget

"
넴리스 wrote:
What's the defense layer of this build?

I dies too easily.

Unfortunately, this build is not tanky, its a map runner, basically all we have is killing stuff fast, and our ES
Is it possible to use Death's Oath chest with following sockets:
4 blue - 1 red - 1 green?

And if it's possible, how it will affect the damage?
"
Helmsman527 wrote:
Is it possible to use Death's Oath chest with following sockets:
4 blue - 1 red - 1 green?

And if it's possible, how it will affect the damage?

you could use that, you would lose about 15% Dps though compared to 3b2g1r

If you are going to use that, use these gems in my opinion

Arcane Surge
Awakened Increased AOE
Concentrated Effect
Efficacy
Less Duration
Awakened Swift Affliction
I'm having much fun with the build despite the weak defensess and many deaths despite I spended over than 20 exalteds in this build.

There's is my actual gear setup in Heist:

My actualy ES is 7.5k and all resis capped, still I die alot and I don't think my dmg is that great..
Any tips for improve my build?
"
Gatts_Hawk wrote:
I'm having much fun with the build despite the weak defensess and many deaths despite I spended over than 20 exalteds in this build.

My actualy ES is 7.5k and all resis capped, still I die alot and I don't think my dmg is that great..

Glad you are enjoying it, and Your gear looks pretty good, i pulled up your PoB just to check the numbers and such.

just from a quick glance, you not having Concentrated effect will impact your dps quite a bit, youd gain about 30% more dmg just from swapping increased aoe with that, but obviously with the downside of less aoe, i would personally switch Efficacy in your case to concentrated effect, would increase it a good bit comparatively.

As far as defenses, Build pretty much relies on, NOT getting hit, compared to reducing the damage of hits that do get through, which is the reason i run both aspect of the spider, and temporal chains, as it makes the enemies so slow that they normally are too slow to even hit us running by. So id definitely switch up to temporal chains from enfeeble, and grab aspect of the spider if you ever get aul's with malevolence on there

you could probably also ditch one of those quicksilver flasks for maybe a sulphur flask if you want even more dmg. Side note, i see you have spell dmg leeched as ES on ur flasks, Death aura unfortunately, isnt considered spell dmg, so those arent really doing anything
Last edited by Supaspork on Oct 10, 2020, 7:24:11 PM
I'm trying to level this build. I'm only lvl 47. Your budget gear is still all level 70+. I die a lot unfortunately and don't know what to do to change that.

I've only ever played one other character so I am still learning the game and its mechanics.

Can you tell me what a good setup is?

I have two axiom perpetuum, goldrim, tabula rasa, wanderlust, hrimsorrow, prismweave, berek's grip, kikazaru, and a rare amulet that helps with intelligence but not much else.

I have no idea what gems to run so I've just been running arc - arcane surge support - elemental focus support - inspiration support - energy leech support - spell echo support on the tabula.

Thanks in advance!
"
Supaspork wrote:
"
Gatts_Hawk wrote:

Glad you are enjoying it, and Your gear looks pretty good, i pulled up your PoB just to check the numbers and such.

just from a quick glance, you not having Concentrated effect will impact your dps quite a bit, youd gain about 30% more dmg just from swapping increased aoe with that, but obviously with the downside of less aoe, i would personally switch Efficacy in your case to concentrated effect, would increase it a good bit comparatively.

As far as defenses, Build pretty much relies on, NOT getting hit, compared to reducing the damage of hits that do get through, which is the reason i run both aspect of the spider, and temporal chains, as it makes the enemies so slow that they normally are too slow to even hit us running by. So id definitely switch up to temporal chains from enfeeble, and grab aspect of the spider if you ever get aul's with malevolence on there

you could probably also ditch one of those quicksilver flasks for maybe a sulphur flask if you want even more dmg. Side note, i see you have spell dmg leeched as ES on ur flasks, Death aura unfortunately, isnt considered spell dmg, so those arent really doing anything

Thank you for your reply, I appreaciate the tips, i'll try to get a Glove with Aspect of Spider in it and buy the Bottle Faith, also I'm LF buy a 23%quality Concetred Effect, but I was wondering, instead put it in Efficacy place why not in Arcane Surge place? I think Arcane Surge in only for the duration tag but Less duration is already giving it isn't?

Greetings.
"
Gatts_Hawk wrote:
"
Supaspork wrote:
"
Gatts_Hawk wrote:

Thank you for your reply, I appreaciate the tips, i'll try to get a Glove with Aspect of Spider in it and buy the Bottle Faith, also I'm LF buy a 23%quality Concetred Effect, but I was wondering, instead put it in Efficacy place why not in Arcane Surge place? I think Arcane Surge in only for the duration tag but Less duration is already giving it isn't?

Greetings.

Unfortunately, its the arcane surge that gives the duration tag, if you were to take it out, swift affliction and less duration both would stop working =\
"
Unfortunately, its the arcane surge that gives the duration tag, if you were to take it out, swift affliction and less duration both would stop working =\

In this case I should go for a 4th blue slot to take of less duration and put a concentrated effect?
Last edited by Gatts_Hawk on Oct 12, 2020, 9:16:14 PM
"
ScytheSwipe wrote:
I'm trying to level this build. I'm only lvl 47. Your budget gear is still all level 70+. I die a lot unfortunately and don't know what to do to change that.

I've only ever played one other character so I am still learning the game and its mechanics.

Can you tell me what a good setup is?

I have two axiom perpetuum, goldrim, tabula rasa, wanderlust, hrimsorrow, prismweave, berek's grip, kikazaru, and a rare amulet that helps with intelligence but not much else.

I have no idea what gems to run so I've just been running arc - arcane surge support - elemental focus support - inspiration support - energy leech support - spell echo support on the tabula.

Thanks in advance!

Any help/advice would really be appreciated :) Thanks for the guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info