[3.12] Death's Oath CI Occultist | Lazy Playstyle | Cheap Budget

Fun guide so far! Currently running a 4L until I can craft the right colors on my DO.

How do you feel about running Despair in a Bane setup instead of having a Blight setup?

I'm also trying to run Discipline and Malevolence with enlighten while also trying to fit in Vitality and Temp Chains inside a Heretic's Veil, so I'm kind of mana hungry. Will this be fixed once I level Enlighten to level 3 or will I need 2 separate Enlighten setups?
"
shadoowscythe wrote:
my friend doesnt have enuf mana for 2 spell slinger at level 27, should we take charisma early for it?

if that's the route you are going to go for leveling, yeah could definitely take charisma early, shouldnt be a problem
"
pinktie wrote:
Fun guide so far! Currently running a 4L until I can craft the right colors on my DO.

How do you feel about running Despair in a Bane setup instead of having a Blight setup?

I'm also trying to run Discipline and Malevolence with enlighten while also trying to fit in Vitality and Temp Chains inside a Heretic's Veil, so I'm kind of mana hungry. Will this be fixed once I level Enlighten to level 3 or will I need 2 separate Enlighten setups?

Yeah, crafting the colors is definitely the hardest part unfortunately, and if my PoB numbers are correct, Blight does do quite a bit more dps than bane, but with the downside of having to sit still for longer, so it might be worth the swap, but even then i would personally switch to essence drain, as it should do more dps than bane would.

You should be able to run discipline, Malev, lvl 20 Vitality(these 3 with enlighten 2) and temp chains in the helmet with only 1% mana to spare, so you wouldnt really be able to cast any spells unfortunately with that, you could however put an extra point on the left of the tree at sovereignty to grab the 2 mana reserve nodes over there to offset it until you get your lvl 3 enlighten
I found a problem Swift Affliction and Less Duration not work in game dps death aura not increase
in My character PoB not working the same.

but in your PoB it works.

I try enabled Swift Affliction and Less Duration in your PoB dps change but in my PoB dps not change.

oh I found it. I don't put Arcane Surge in my chest swift affliction and less duration so not working
Last edited by Mii_minder on Sep 23, 2020, 11:43:37 AM
Hello,

I've got an issue when I try to load your build with POB. POB says that's not the good version and just can't load the first pob link. My POB is updated.Bad english, sorry

The link from the leveling section work ^^
Last edited by Dayclick on Sep 24, 2020, 5:32:00 AM
sry bad english.
best color chest ? 2g3b1r ? here i see 2g4b.

How is the survival rate? Since we do not type - faster start recharge energy sh. - dont need this stat ?
"
yakushin wrote:
sry bad english.
best color chest ? 2g3b1r ? here i see 2g4b.

How is the survival rate? Since we do not type - faster start recharge energy sh. - dont need this stat ?

3B1R2G is better for damage, the 2G4B has slightly less damage, but larger AOE.

The survival rate is ok, the occultist ES regen ascendancy keeps us alive most of the time just fine, getting faster start of recharge jewels or getting it on the rings is a definite help though
Last edited by Supaspork on Sep 25, 2020, 2:32:18 PM

I just last time took passives + rings + uber stone 30 +%. (start recharge)

Even this seemed a little.
There are battles where even with what he did, the shield did not have time to go to my ass.
OK. Thanks for the answer, we will look.

People play more actively with this build, it's enough to sit on one and the same from league to league =) It's my millet that I want to be noticed.
"
Supaspork wrote:

2R3G1B is better for damage, the 2G4B has slightly less damage, but larger AOE.

The survival rate is ok, the occultist ES regen ascendancy keeps us alive most of the time just fine, getting faster start of recharge jewels or getting it on the rings is a definite help though

2R3G1B what gems?
Единственное извращение - это отсутствие секса. Все остальное, дело выбора каждого.
Last edited by Orgazma on Sep 25, 2020, 9:42:01 AM
"
Orgazma wrote:
"
Supaspork wrote:

2R3G1B is better for damage, the 2G4B has slightly less damage, but larger AOE.

2R3G1B what gems?

I Apologize, mistyped the correct sockets, its 2G3B1R as i put in the gem links area, it show what to put there also

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info