[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Another question for budget or SSF players. What gems are the most important to get high quality on? Flame dash? Others?
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
Shatiya wrote:

I have the same problem too, even after crit transistion. Damage is really good, but you can't run rare red tier maps with any malus (vulnerability, -res ...), because even small mobgroups will slay you in almost one-hit if you don't dash constantly (and even then). And thats with endurance charges and flasks up. I'm super curious about a solution because atm it is just simply not fun dying so much :(

Mind sending your POB? I can help you take a look.

I only use the webbased POB for looking into other trees, but I tried to make my tree into a POB. https://pastebin.com/fBf9kp4V
Hope I did everything right.^^
Last edited by Shatiya on Jan 26, 2021, 7:16:52 AM
Hello, really liking this build. I have recently transitioned to crit.

Do we use The "15% more damage after we lost an endurance charge" from valako ascendancy?

Before a boss do we let our endurance charges run out and then slam? Or how are we implementing this?
"
Timotsjoek wrote:
Hello, really liking this build. I have recently transitioned to crit.

Do we use The "15% more damage after we lost an endurance charge" from valako ascendancy?

Before a boss do we let our endurance charges run out and then slam? Or how are we implementing this?

the Q&A talked about it in one-shotting boss section
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Just wondering if you have any tips or tricks for atziri?
Managed to kill her but each time she had her "true atziri phase" I would kill myself by hitting her.
I want to do the über one. Is it even possible?
"
Wedz wrote:

Thank you very much! I nevertheless crafted a staff "attacks it cannot be evaded" and added nodes for hp, with 5 thousand it became much more comfortable. I also think that boots with 20% of incoming damage implicit were not my best idea ...
Everything got better last night, for my torment with clusters the game awarded me with headhunter. By the way, does it make sense to use it in the build?
And one more additional question, I could not find clusters in which the devastator would be on the top right of circle, like yours, this skill in a large cluster is always left in the center. Any tips for search a large cluster jewel like yours to save skill points?

Of course, headhunter makes sense in every build, haha. I wouldn't put it in build guide tho, to not scare people away.

you need to search devastator + either "heavy hitter" or "martial prowess" or "smite the weak".
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 26, 2021, 8:34:05 AM
"
buddhababy23 wrote:
Hi, I would say I'm comfortably in the mid-game budget version of this build and would like to slowly start transitioning into the high budget, but I noticed there's a HUGE discrepancy between the two builds' damages (obviously). So, my biggest question is what should be the first steps towards transitioning to the end-game build? In other words, what would net us the biggest increases in damage?

The biggest increase in damage takes the most amount of currency. I suggest to work on cheaper item first. Like the helmet, boots, gloves etc.
"
turntup1234 wrote:
How should I go about upgrading the Skitterbot ring + Hrimnor's Resolve, and speccing out of resolute technique/unwavering stance? I only have 71% hit, 480 evasion.

Does a shaper/elder ring replace Profane Proxy, and 3/3 Brine King pantheon to replace Hrimnor's helmet?

I really messed up my resists and dexterity allocations. I'm way overcapped on them all. Hard to find high health+high dps rings. Should our idle resists be capped, or shoot for max endurance charge resists? 112/100/110% resists with 7 endurance charges. Ideally I'd like to use a chaos resist flask as well. I also don't see the point of using an Onslaught flask, but I can't afford the expensive ones yet.

I need to shop for a medium cluster jewel, and should I go for a small cluster jewel as well? I don't know if any of the traits are good or worth the points.

Before saving up 10+ exalt to switch to Crit, I'd rather spend 5~ ex on current gear, maxing out gems/enchants/links/Life. Only at t10 maps right now, only have died 3 times to random burst. Good guide, strong build, makes Maven encounters easy!

Hi, in Q&A there's a transition guide you can follow that. to replace Hrimnor, you will need freeze immune in flask.

"
YTY6 wrote:
Another question for budget or SSF players. What gems are the most important to get high quality on? Flame dash? Others?

the tectonic slam and its support needs to have high quality. Other than that, you can go with any specific order.
"
Akakabootoo wrote:
Just wondering if you have any tips or tricks for atziri?
Managed to kill her but each time she had her "true atziri phase" I would kill myself by hitting her.
I want to do the über one. Is it even possible?

If you want to do it just for once, equip 2 of hunter's ring each with 50% reduced reflect damage taken.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info