[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
Badorik wrote:
"
plasticeyes wrote:

i will be in red maps before i can put together 8-10 ex.

+++

short build review:
not-crit version, 20kk dps, t14-t16 playable, collected almost all watchstones. On the way to Sirius, I hope it won't cause huge problems :D

haha. good to hear. thx !

also need to go read the Q&A as Jenno advised :-)
Hi guys,

I'm a kinda freshman/newbie and i followed the guide so far for leveling. Now i'm lvl 42 and my dmg output doesn't get even close to have enough killing the three guards of Malachi in act4.

My finances from actual drops not giving me the possibility to invest in some good rolled gear so far. Any ideas or tips :(

build looked nice and being mentioned as good starter i though i could get through kinda easy.. but now i'm kinda stuck :/

Any help appreciated.
"
Drop4 wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm a kinda freshman/newbie and i followed the guide so far for leveling. Now i'm lvl 42 and my dmg output doesn't get even close to have enough killing the three guards of Malachi in act4.

My finances from actual drops not giving me the possibility to invest in some good rolled gear so far. Any ideas or tips :(

build looked nice and being mentioned as good starter i though i could get through kinda easy.. but now i'm kinda stuck :/

Any help appreciated.

Hi, spend like 1 alch to buy a 4L chest armour, or 1c to buy 5L chest armour. Then link tectonic slam - melee physical - melee elemental - pulverise - combustion (once you have fist of war, replace combustion)

also, spend like 1 alch to buy a unique 2H weapon for leveling, your current weapon's damage is too low.

with only 2alch, you will be able to deal much more damage.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
Drop4 wrote:
Hi guys,

Any help appreciated.

Hi, spend like 1 alch to buy a 4L chest armour, or 1c to buy 5L chest armour. Then link tectonic slam - melee physical - melee elemental - pulverise - combustion (once you have fist of war, replace combustion)

also, spend like 1 alch to buy a unique 2H weapon for leveling, your current weapon's damage is too low.

with only 2alch, you will be able to deal much more damage.

Thank you really much! I did as you said with the 5 link armor. I couldn't get myself the pulverise gem so i asked the guy i bought the 5link from if he could get it for me...
Then came something which left me speachless. He not only bought the gem for me but also put a set of Tabula Rasa Div Cards in the trade window.

Such a nice guy, also you responding so fast to my post! Rly a nice community!! Appreciated a lot!
Hey, so i had a pause with this build for 3 days so didnt progress much.. I just bought some cheap items and I am finally one shotting even t16 bosses but now i have a new problem and that is even white monster can almost insta kill me and have no idea why...Also how can i prevent that monsters cant cancel my tectonic slam??posting here poe profile cause pob is not showing all my items..will add it when it will work. Thx for answer https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/j0zefk0/characters

Last edited by J0zefk0 on Jan 25, 2021, 1:15:55 PM
I used to play the build from the mid version of the haste, everything was fine with my dps and survivability. Now I changed the build to a new one from the ritual and ... I just do what I die.
Survival rate is zero, I can't even kill a chimera ... Tell me please, what could be the problem in my build?
https://pastebin.com/Fancs9kk
Last edited by Wedz on Jan 25, 2021, 1:43:47 PM
"
J0zefk0 wrote:
Hey, so i had a pause with this build for 3 days so didnt progress much.. I just bought some cheap items and I am finally one shotting even t16 bosses but now i have a new problem and that is even white monster can almost insta kill me and have no idea why...Also how can i prevent that monsters cant cancel my tectonic slam??posting here poe profile cause pob is not showing all my items..will add it when it will work. Thx for answer https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/j0zefk0/characters

I have the same problem too, even after crit transistion. Damage is really good, but you can't run rare red tier maps with any malus (vulnerability, -res ...), because even small mobgroups will slay you in almost one-hit if you don't dash constantly (and even then). And thats with endurance charges and flasks up. I'm super curious about a solution because atm it is just simply not fun dying so much :(
Hi,

I have a question about my gloves. Until now I always had some with increased melee damage, now I wanted to replace them with some with exerted attacks ... But POB shows me that the damage is less (even with 50% exerted attacks) and the explicits are equal (add phys on new is better) ...

this is what i own:

this is what i want to equip, i dont know how to link so the copy from trade:

Rarity: Rare
Entropy Caress
Debilitation Gauntlets
--------
Armour: 269 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 70
Str: 101
--------
Sockets: B
--------
Item Level: 70
--------
Exerted Attacks deal 50% increased Damage (implicit)
Warcry Skills have +2 seconds to Cooldown (implicit)
--------
+36 to Strength
+40 to Dexterity
Adds 6 to 10 Physical Damage to Attacks
+87 to maximum Life
Regenerate 9.1 Life per second

--------

i'm confused, any hints, or is increased Melee damage the better stat?

Last edited by Schahar on Jan 25, 2021, 2:03:31 PM
Hey

is this staff good or should i look for another one?

Been trying this build out and its seems okay. Definitely a slow to medium map clear. My biggest gripes are with Legion Monoliths and blight maps, just seems so slow, obviously i'm not geared that well but still struggles since you have those small breaks in damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info