[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
JennoJoyce wrote:

Hi there! I think those gears are from my old character lol. Also you don't need to keep the warcry at 1 to oneshot bosses. You only need to make sure both warcries are active, and totems & flasks are on.

As for the defense, the trick is keeping your endurance charge high all time. If you take a look at the full-delirium video, you will see the immortal call is constantly getting triggered, but endurance charge is always at 7. As long as you have your endurance charges, you are almost impossible to be one-shotted.

Another thing is to use enduring cry when you see your life is dropping below 50% when immortal call is triggered.

The final thing about defense is: keep your flask up whenever you encounter mobs/bosses. The flask can help us cap phys reduction and gives us tons of life leeches and regen.

haha yea, almost one on one copy :) But I used your build as an example in Harvest :)

But thanks for the quick answer. Will run some more maps with this information, much helpful!
Last edited by intered14 on Oct 13, 2020, 12:27:52 PM
love the guide!
do we use the alt quality gems for max damage in budget version or normal ones
"
Podeali wrote:
love the guide!
do we use the alt quality gems for max damage in budget version or normal ones

Hi, you can check out the alt gem in budget gear section. As I gear up further, I will update the crit version too, but there shouldn't be much changes.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Hello, I don't know what to change on my setup to increase my damage enormously. Thank for your guid and your help, this is my favorite build

Spoiler

[img]
"
Nesales wrote:
Hello, I don't know what to change on my setup to increase my damage enormously. Thank for your guid and your help, this is my favorite build

Hi, before speaking about gears, you need to make sure you have Path of building for exploring different build options.

Now let's get into your gears:

1. I think given the current investment you've made already, your weapon definitely needs upgrade. What you want is a weapon that has good physical damage (not necessary physical dps)

2. From what I see now, your hit chance may be very low, which will impact your damage A LOT. I see you have allocated all the nodes for a crit build.

Therefore, you should get a good weapon with good %increases phys and flat phys damage, then has an open prefix too so you can craft "hit can't be evaded" mod on it. A good example of weapon you may look for is this

3. In your POB, you can check your critical chance. If it is somewhere around 50%, then you can use diamond flask instead of wise oak because that can boost crit chance even further.

4. For your chest armour, to improve clear speed, I recommend crafting an explosive + crit chance armour. I crafted this one several days ago, haven't farmed enough currency to 6-link this :)

5. Once you have a good crit chance, it's time to run a second curse. You can anoint additional curse passive, then get assassin's mark curse ring. That will boost damage further more

By the way, I am working on my mid-budget gears, I will update the gear section once I think mid-budget gears are ready so you can take a look too.

[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Oct 16, 2020, 9:03:06 AM
Hey guys quick question.

Do the exert stacks stack if we use seismic cry + intimidating cry?

New to this whole playstyle
Last edited by imRadial on Oct 16, 2020, 2:09:38 PM
"
imRadial wrote:
Hey guys quick question.

Do the exert stacks stack if we use seismic cry + intimidating cry?

New to this whole playstyle

yes it stacks :)
Heyo Jenno! I've been usin your crit version in SSF and so far it's been pretty smooth all around with a few accuracy issues but nothing awful. I haven't tried the budget version but I assume it would lend itself better than the crit version to SSF. I don't really have anything constructive to say, just some feedback for how it's performed for me so far. I'm looking forward to more updates!
"
Zerolith wrote:
Heyo Jenno! I've been usin your crit version in SSF and so far it's been pretty smooth all around with a few accuracy issues but nothing awful. I haven't tried the budget version but I assume it would lend itself better than the crit version to SSF. I don't really have anything constructive to say, just some feedback for how it's performed for me so far. I'm looking forward to more updates!

Great to hear man! if you have any good ideas about gear upgrades feel free to share them here. I'm currently experimenting different options for mid-budget gears and farm some currency in the meantime, I should update mid-budget gear soon :)
Like i posted on previous pages, I wanted to try this build but I went for another way and lets say that it didnt end well. I went mace with accuracy crit instead of staff crit/hits cant be evaded, the DPS was there but mapping felt so slow and build was straight glass cannon(had abyssus aswell :P )

So I wanna give it a another try, proper one this time. I have around 250EX and this probably will be my last build for this league. Can anyone else comment on builds performance for this leagues end-game bossing and mapping?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info