[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Hey, thank you for this guide !

I'm gonna use this build during Heist soo I tried it on harvest this week... I'm having trouble on the leveling... I die so fast and it takes me a while to kill bosses...

I don't understand why I have poor damages... I have a tabula with all supports gems (no fist of war because it's level 38 and I'm actually 32). I crafted a 2H mace with 60 Physical damages to increase my dps but I still have no damages at all...

I know that I'm not res capped so I understand why I die.

Do you recommend to start Heist with the "ONE-HIT K.O Celestial Slam Project Build" ?
Last edited by Sagrime on Sep 14, 2020, 4:21:58 PM
Trying this in Heist, curious why not Infernal instead of Seismic?
Been mostly following this, don't have nearly the gear, but feels really nice. Was a huge jump when I moved to a 6L and added pulverize and fist of war!

Playing SC, but I might try this build on HC, first death was level 69 at the end of Act 9 (I was way over leveled I know) and that was only because I failed to notice an elemental reflect on a vaal area.

It's harder to play this build on this league because we don't have the harvest craft system. The best weapon I can have is this... I just bought a weapon with intel on it (15chaos), "annulmented" the intel then multicraft. It seems that this is very very very expensive if I want to completely craft it by myself.

==> My weapon :
Spoiler

The body armour is almost impossible to craft during this league. (+1 Curse, Power charge, explode, ... wtf :D) Some other pieces are also very hard to get.

I'm not sure how to progress without spending too much currencies on only one item...

For the Amulet Anoint, I'll take "Whispers of Doom" (+1 curse) instead of the bonus exerted attack because I don't think I can get a body armour like that.

I failed my first Sirus try because I didn't have culling strike yet, no curse, still no anger up, need the bottled faith,... I would have killed him if I had culling strike because he had no more than 10% HP left. But I still need a good helmet with tecto enchant, a ring with assassin's mark, Bottled faith and Cinderswallow, and so on.

Soo Sirus is really doable without Harvest crafting and therefore with less stuff than the author of this guide.
Last edited by Sagrime on Oct 9, 2020, 2:53:43 PM
Hello,

I love your build he is really cool and fun !

I am still considered a new player, i have played only 3 seasons, and now i have no idea how have a big upgrade dammage now

Thanks you for your job and for your help.

https://pastebin.com/V2STgf4J (or you can see my profil normally)

Sorry for my not really good english ....

Thank you again

See you exile
Has anyone tried this build in Heist yet? I'm looking for a "big-juicy" hit tectonic slam and this seems like it! So I have few questions:

-Since harvest is gone, its nearly impossible to craft 3 influence mods on body armor and the build is already using Herald of Ash with tectonic slam. Is explode mode really necessary? Or maybe explode with attacks and only 1 curse?

-And how about cluster jewels? Any OP setups to use with this build?

-Any useful alternate gems?
Last edited by feelthepain on Oct 8, 2020, 7:09:14 AM
Hello! What other options can I buy from equipment so that the build is not very expensive ?
"
feelthepain wrote:
(...) the build is already using Herald of Ash with tectonic slam. Is explode mode really necessary? Or maybe explode with attacks and only 1 curse?(...)

Herald of Ash does not cause monsters to avoid their "On death effect". So yeah we need Explode as a defensive layer.

I killed my first Heist Sirus a week ago. With a less good setup than the one you can find in my character profile. I'm still not tanky enough... Next step Sirus 8 deathless...
Last edited by Sagrime on Oct 9, 2020, 7:16:29 PM
"
reikcs22 wrote:
Hello! What other options can I buy from equipment so that the build is not very expensive ?
\

Hi, I created a budget version for Heist. I will update some mid tier game as I progress further too.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Hey guys, sorry for updating the build this late in the league as I was busy in real life.

Now I'm back in Heist and will start updating the post.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info