[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
dhuber666 wrote:
Hiho,

the build looks sick.

2 questions:

Have you tried out to respec a few points and play with marohi erqui? Give way more damage but I think less defence?

What about taking Ramako, Sun's Light (gives more dps according to pob) or Tasalio, Cleansing Water (for nice defence boost) instead of Hinekora, Death's fury

I think I will try out this build in SSF this league.

Hi, the issue with marohi is that it's arrack speed is too slow, you can refer to our Q&A for info about arrack speed. But feel free to try marohi in budget gear. Keep in mind that, we have to use staff starting mid-budget gear for its crit node.

Regarding ascendency point, I will experiment more this league and might make some changes.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
dhuber666 wrote:
Hiho,

the build looks sick.

2 questions:

Have you tried out to respec a few points and play with marohi erqui? Give way more damage but I think less defence?

What about taking Ramako, Sun's Light (gives more dps according to pob) or Tasalio, Cleansing Water (for nice defence boost) instead of Hinekora, Death's fury

Hi, the issue with marohi is that it's arrack speed is too slow, you can refer to our Q&A for info about arrack speed. But feel free to try marohi in budget gear. Keep in mind that, we have to use staff starting mid-budget gear for its crit node.

Regarding ascendency point, I will experiment more this league and might make some changes.

Thank you for the answer. Regarding staff:

I dont mind using the staff from the guide but I don't know how fast I have access to it in SSF. Can I play with rare staffs in the meantime or is it better to play with rare maces and respec to staff nodes when I have "Disintegrator" since it drops from uber elder.

Thx for the guide
Last edited by dhuber666 on Jan 15, 2021, 7:36:46 AM
How's this for HC SSF?
The POB Links seem to not be working with the latest POB version.

Hoping to make this for the league start!
"
Solthos wrote:

try the community fork one.

the norbal pob stoped working on my pc also.
but the community one does .
"
uchika wrote:
"
Solthos wrote:

try the community fork one.

the norbal pob stoped working on my pc also.
but the community one does .

This works now. Thank you so much!
"
dhuber666 wrote:
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
dhuber666 wrote:
Hiho,

the build looks sick.

2 questions:

Thank you for the answer. Regarding staff:

I dont mind using the staff from the guide but I don't know how fast I have access to it in SSF. Can I play with rare staffs in the meantime or is it better to play with rare maces and respec to staff nodes when I have "Disintegrator" since it drops from uber elder.

Thx for the guide

The disintegrator is only one of many options. Feel free to use rare staff or maces in SSF.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
clappen wrote:
How's this for HC SSF?

For HC SSF you can max your block chances for attacks, then grab additional life nodes.

You should be able to reach 8k life, max block attack with some sacrifice on damage.
Ok

6 hours to go for Ritual...... Finaly i found my build to kick mervens ass.

Hope she will Not kick mine 😃

Great build. I hope i will Not get disappointed

GL to u guys in 3.13
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
clappen wrote:
How's this for HC SSF?

For HC SSF you can max your block chances for attacks, then grab additional life nodes.

You should be able to reach 8k life, max block attack with some sacrifice on damage.

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info