[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Having a blast with the build so far, managed to transition to the Early Crit version. Had a noticeable damage increase. However, I do feel a little bit squishy. Need to have a finger on my Enduring Cry at all times in case I suddenly get one shot. This is in T15 maps against magic and higher mobs. I'm still using Hrimnor's Resolve since Inward Eye is still pretty expensive, sitting at 40+c still but I'm not sure if that would make a significant difference in tankiness. Is there anything in this variant of the build that makes or breaks the defensiveness?
Last edited by Fallman2 on Feb 7, 2022, 11:25:42 AM
"
fallman2 wrote:
Having a blast with the build so far, managed to transition to the Early Crit version. Had a noticeable damage increase. However, I do feel a little bit squishy. Need to have a finger on my Enduring Cry at all times in case I suddenly get one shot. This is in T15 maps against magic and higher mobs. I'm still using Hrimnor's Resolve since Inward Eye is still pretty expensive, sitting at 40+c still but I'm not sure if that would make a significant difference in tankiness. Is there anything in this variant of the build that makes or breaks the defensiveness?

Hi, you can wait a while after inward eye gets cheaper to get that.

For now you can prioritize getting both attack and spell block chance 50%. It should help with defense significantly
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
I am actually level 89 with the build I migrate for early crit and killed both bosses (eater of worlds and searing exarch) and going foward, I reached red maps only with tidebreaker version and good sources of physical damage to attacks.
Its very good, but the playstyle is more slower in terms of attack speed.
Great build guide. Are you using the consume corpse function on Cinderswallow? If you are how so?
Since on PlayStation we are on Scourge yet I give this build a try and decided that this will be the build that I’ll play on 3.17.

I tried to create a tectonic slam on the past but my talent to craft builds is zero, so I simple search “tectonic slam build” and here I am.

this build tanky and do a lot of damage. While it has the game style that is the opposite that I like (massive but slow attack) I enjoyed my experience even that I didn’t reach maps yet.

Another thing that I like: I only play one character each league and this guide scales making this a league starter and a end gamer character. I really, really this guide, thanks a lot.
At what point do you drop Resolute Technique to begin being able to crit?
"
Linkrato wrote:
I am actually level 89 with the build I migrate for early crit and killed both bosses (eater of worlds and searing exarch) and going foward, I reached red maps only with tidebreaker version and good sources of physical damage to attacks.
Its very good, but the playstyle is more slower in terms of attack speed.

You can get some good attack speed node on passives. What’s your attack time in hideout? Make sure it’s around 0.9s
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
Lober25 wrote:
Great build guide. Are you using the consume corpse function on Cinderswallow? If you are how so?

Our attack will ignite enemies which can provide additional charge for cinderswallow
"
aleguarita wrote:
Since on PlayStation we are on Scourge yet I give this build a try and decided that this will be the build that I’ll play on 3.17.

I tried to create a tectonic slam on the past but my talent to craft builds is zero, so I simple search “tectonic slam build” and here I am.

this build tanky and do a lot of damage. While it has the game style that is the opposite that I like (massive but slow attack) I enjoyed my experience even that I didn’t reach maps yet.

Another thing that I like: I only play one character each league and this guide scales making this a league starter and a end gamer character. I really, really this guide, thanks a lot.

Glad you liked the build and the guide.
"
Laxxboy20 wrote:
At what point do you drop Resolute Technique to begin being able to crit?

Starting the early crit build, we will drop Resolute Technique

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info