[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
Fathervic wrote:

Maybe im missing something?

Thanks for the guide
With regards!

I didn't look at your PoB, but likely you are missing that starting mid-tier he has an amulet with reduced anger reservation.
"
plasticeyes wrote:
"
Fathervic wrote:

Thanks for the guide
With regards!

I didn't look at your PoB, but likely you are missing that starting mid-tier he has an amulet with reduced anger reservation.

Ahhh TY so much..I didnt see that at all! - could have been a bit more clear in the skills section tho!
"
Fathervic wrote:
"
plasticeyes wrote:
"
Fathervic wrote:

Thanks for the guide
With regards!

Ahhh TY so much..I didnt see that at all! - could have been a bit more clear in the skills section tho!

Thank you both for the comments! I have updated the skill section to make it more clear :)
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
should be interesting to see what has been done with the ascendancies ! i wonder if zerker will work better instead of chieftain ? Seems unlikely but i guess that depends on what they do to chieftain ....
Last edited by plasticeyes on Jan 8, 2021, 12:33:45 AM
"
plasticeyes wrote:
should be interesting to see what has been done with the ascendancies ! i wonder if zerker will work better instead of chieftain ? Seems unlikely but i guess that depends on what they do to chieftain ....

my first impression of new league is that we are getting a big buff because of Harvest and new item bases. I will talk about it in detail after the patch notes.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
So much juice in this build omg thanks!
Basic adjustments for hc 10boss fights please?
Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.
"
HQuality wrote:
So much juice in this build omg thanks!
Basic adjustments for hc 10boss fights please?

for HC, you can craft block chances on helmet, armour and gloves. You can max out attack blocks if you want.

Also get more HP, you probably can reach 7-8k HP by giving up some DPS.

Another thing is: consider taking unwavering stance to get stun immunity.

These are the things so far for HC, there might be more after new patch note. I know the next league is going to be super rippy considering the new end-game content and all.

Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 10, 2021, 10:31:22 PM
looking through the PoB it seems that lightning golem is used in the skills section, however the description in the guide refers to stone golem.

ice golem seems like an obvious choice for crit and accuracy but i'm guessing it's a dex limit, you need 98 dex for a level 20 ice golem. i tend to put golems on my CwDT since they are a pain to summon and a level 10 ice golem gives you 25% on crit chance and accuracy and needs only 74 dex. a minor tweak in any case.

I looked at the alternate quality gems and the anomolous tec slam gem has up to 2% fire damage leeched as life (at 20% quality) which seems pretty good instead of the AoE improvement you get from the standard gem.

can't wait to see what you think of the patch notes when they get here.
What i cant wrap my head around, in ur mid- and endgame gear section:

-Boot enchant "Attack and cast speed"
-Gloves benchcraft "Attack speed"

How does a build that only attacks every like 2 sec for max effect, benifit from that?

Also in another sectiion u refer to "smoke cloud" for defensive purposes, what is the source of that skill in this build.
"
plasticeyes wrote:
looking through the PoB it seems that lightning golem is used in the skills section, however the description in the guide refers to stone golem.

ice golem seems like an obvious choice for crit and accuracy but i'm guessing it's a dex limit, you need 98 dex for a level 20 ice golem. i tend to put golems on my CwDT since they are a pain to summon and a level 10 ice golem gives you 25% on crit chance and accuracy and needs only 74 dex. a minor tweak in any case.

I looked at the alternate quality gems and the anomolous tec slam gem has up to 2% fire damage leeched as life (at 20% quality) which seems pretty good instead of the AoE improvement you get from the standard gem.

can't wait to see what you think of the patch notes when they get here.

The golem I used for different budget is slightly different. In end-game I used stone golem because it has the most survivability due to its life regen and high HP.

We won't benefit much from ice golem because:
1. our crit chance is already 100%, having additional 30% won't help much.
2.our hit chance is 100% because of the "hits can't be evaded" craft, so accuracy won't be useful to us either
3. as pointed out, its dex requirement too high

About the tectonic slam alt gem, if you go to the end-gear section, you will see we are using phantasmal quality, which grants 20% increased fire damage. I simulated the 2% life leech gem in POB and seems like it does not provide additional life leech because our leech is capped already (from Hinekora ascendancy point and blood rage).
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 11, 2021, 10:30:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info