[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Hi Jenno. I plan to use awakener's orb on an Opal ring to get both flammability and assassins mark, do u think its a good idea? Are they working together when they are on the same ring
"
poebrazza wrote:
Hello. Ty for build.

How did you get power charge?

hey, assassin's mark :)
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
dsintegrate wrote:
Hi Jenno. I plan to use awakener's orb on an Opal ring to get both flammability and assassins mark, do u think its a good idea? Are they working together when they are on the same ring

GGG does not allow double curse ring, tried it this league and it did not work.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
First of all, thank you for the build, I'm having so much fun using it as my 1st melee character ever !

I now have the following stuff and managed to make some decent gloves:

I struggle right now (lvl 89) to get Sirus aw8 as I don't survive much his attacks. I may need more pratice with melee build as I always beaten him with ranged characters.

Do you have some advice regarding this fight ?

Thanks !
Last edited by BlueKagu on Nov 26, 2020, 2:05:04 PM
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
poebrazza wrote:
Hello. Ty for build.

How did you get power charge?

hey, assassin's mark :)

Thank you :)

My jagged fossil wonder xD, this crazy stuff came out of my first jagged fosiil today, previously ive spent around 20, much less than expected for such an outcome now its time for hits cant be evaded and if the exalt slam gives me crit multi//crit ima pass out :D
Hello again.

Never went so far with any build. This build is the most successfull build i ever had! Thank you Jenno for this build, i'm done for this league. I'll be definitely waiting for your new builds. Merry X-mas guys and a Happy new year,
cya in a next league!

mate i did your build and i have like 317 k dps averange dmg adnd half milion with the budget version :D non crit plus i have a watcher eye with inc fire dmg :D and some how the attacks are soo slow :D i barley do a tier 9 map you dont 1 shot the boss they 1 shoted u :))
Last edited by _DrStone_ on Nov 30, 2020, 8:49:22 AM
Hello,

I love this build but struggling to lvl up.
I've been running T16 maps, and even with 4.2k life, capped phys reduction, all charges and flasks, sometimes I just get one shot or killed almost instantly by some "basic" mobs.

What can be done to be more tanky ? The block chance is cool but 15% for attacks and 30% for spells is not that much.

Thanks,
Tusune
"
tusune wrote:
Hello,

I love this build but struggling to lvl up.
I've been running T16 maps, and even with 4.2k life, capped phys reduction, all charges and flasks, sometimes I just get one shot or killed almost instantly by some "basic" mobs.

What can be done to be more tanky ? The block chance is cool but 15% for attacks and 30% for spells is not that much.

Thanks,
Tusune

Hi,when i was farming t19 maps, I switched lion's roar for rumi's concoction flask and grabbed some additional block chance on the tree. In the end I can get 49% attack block and 39% spell block.

In the next league, I'm thinking about using maelstrom staff to cap my attack block chance to 75%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info