[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
xRagnokx wrote:

Staff 2ex if unlucky? I don't think that, you need good stats and only 2 prefix, because can't remove with harvest nerf. I emulate this and is very expensive.

I emulated it on the staff i have and other i sold, ye definatly 2ex if unlucky.

1,5ex = 50 tries. (50-52 jagged fossils per 1 ex or 160c in bulk and 50 resonators are 80c in bulk again) so 2ex = 75 tries, you will end up with atleast few sellable ones (those you can sell for 6ex+ after crafting hits cant be evaded) and you will get most likely atleast one to keep with 500-600pdps to craft on it and use. Usualy you end up in profit or get the item for "free" but meh dont listen to me and farm 10ex to buy a good staff if you have the time to spend on it.
How are people going with ultimatum? I was flowing heaps well till tier 1 maps then cut get past 2 waves just get smashed. Currently level 79.
"
Hotchilly2k wrote:
How are people going with ultimatum? I was flowing heaps well till tier 1 maps then cut get past 2 waves just get smashed. Currently level 79.

I didn't start doing all rounds until over lvl85 with good gear when you can clear the screen in one slam. full non-crit build is pretty good. t15-16 can be very scary with map mods/indoor areas because stopping to warcry can get you killed if they decide to surround you with monkeys at that instant
Just updated the 2ex budget build, I've been using this setup to clear all rounds of ultimatum challenges without problem.

Sorry about the late update and not responding to comments much, been busy in real life. I will keep updating the rest of the gears.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.

So... I just sniped this guy for 30c... Is this viable for mid game staff?
Yes this is very good for 20c but you need to craft "hits cannot be evaded" for 3ex
"
Zeeshka wrote:
Yes this is very good for 20c but you need to craft "hits cannot be evaded" for 3ex

As far as i see this has open prefix (unless mana gained on kill is prefix dunno would be easy to see ingame though) so as it is he could sell it for 5-8ex even without craft. And if he crafts the hits cant be evaded that costs 3ex and is easy to get if you just buy vagan veiled items (5c each more or less) he could either use it or sell it for 10-15ex.
Just killed trialmaster, it was super easy with mid/end game crit version of the build.

Though, I've made some modifications to the build for more survivability.

- Changed pantheon nodes with ralakesh and lunaris. Lunaris is better choice imo, because projectiles are our biggest enemy in this build. Ralakesh also helps with DOT stuff, which is our second biggest enemy in my opinion.

- Switched to xibaqua timeless jewel and capped chaos at 80. Doryani was not working good for me honestly. Also now energy shield is not going to deplete, we can refund 3 skill points for "Unwavering Stance" skill, which prevents being stunned. We already have %50 stun miss chance from energy shield, so no need to waste 3 skill points for that. (2 str + the skill refunded)

- Swapped nearly all my gems with alternative quality ones, focusing on survivability. Tectonic slam with %2 fire damage leech quality works great for example. Herald of purity with +%10 taunt chance also works great, the minions does more taunt than before, so you stay safe most of the time.

- Swapped to tukohama in ascendancy tree, so totems will keep healing me.

- Got a prismatic eye jewel with life leech on anger stat. Works nice on tanky situations.

You can find my nearly final equipment below:

I think the last modification I'm gonna make is increasing quality of staff with hillock for a nice dps boost.
Last edited by dyanikoglu on Apr 30, 2021, 4:41:33 AM
"
sas115 wrote:
"
Zeeshka wrote:

As far as i see this has open prefix (unless mana gained on kill is prefix dunno would be easy to see ingame though) so as it is he could sell it for 5-8ex even without craft. And if he crafts the hits cant be evaded that costs 3ex and is easy to get if you just buy vagan veiled items (5c each more or less) he could either use it or sell it for 10-15ex.

The sell value depends on demand and the build is very niche so selling might be really hard
Just craft "hits cannot be evaded" and be set with weapon till endgame
"
Eridoo wrote:
"
Hotchilly2k wrote:

I didn't start doing all rounds until over lvl85 with good gear when you can clear the screen in one slam. full non-crit build is pretty good. t15-16 can be very scary with map mods/indoor areas because stopping to warcry can get you killed if they decide to surround you with monkeys at that instant

Thank you good to know once that level things are better thank you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info