[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
silvaincrqck7 wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for this build !
Just a little question, i saw u used smoke cloud from medium cluster in crit build.
You also kept unwavering stance key so we can't evade attacks.
In this case, smoke cloud is useless no ? in every case we cannot evade attacks even if the monsters are blind.
Thanks !

It's answered in Q&A on why use unwavering stance
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
reeld wrote:
What does Max Hit : Show maximum hit for LINING up all warcries mean in path of building ?

I have another question. Why do we lose dps when we add more attack speed to the build ? is it because of fist of war ?

Thanks !

The max hit under warcry calculation mode? It means all warcies effects are stacked together at max effect.

Our build's damage is measured by max damage/hit, how POB calculates DPS isn't accurate for us. Detail in Q&A.

So to enjoy it at his full potential you just need to use them every ( ? ) seconds on a boss right ?

Is it every 4 or 8s ?
Last edited by reeld on Feb 16, 2021, 7:30:46 PM
If anyone wants to use double curse with explody chest at start and don't have enough currency. You can buy explody chest and curse amulet. As it will cost only about 2-3ex together. Link for curse amulet search is below.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/drWGwdocJ
"
reeld wrote:
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
reeld wrote:
What does Max Hit : Show maximum hit for LINING up all warcries mean in path of building ?

I have another question. Why do we lose dps when we add more attack speed to the build ? is it because of fist of war ?

Thanks !

The max hit under warcry calculation mode? It means all warcies effects are stacked together at max effect.

Our build's damage is measured by max damage/hit, how POB calculates DPS isn't accurate for us. Detail in Q&A.

So to enjoy it at his full potential you just need to use them every ( ? ) seconds on a boss right ?

Is it every 4 or 8s ?

Not every # seconds. Use seismic cry every 5 slams, use intimidating cry every 3 slams.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Hey guys, currently trying to run 15ex version. Although mapping is extremely good, single target and survivability is kind of lacking. Can someone check it for me

https://pastebin.com/9wvEFDMY
"
Naeilrium wrote:
Hey guys, currently trying to run 15ex version. Although mapping is extremely good, single target and survivability is kind of lacking. Can someone check it for me

https://pastebin.com/9wvEFDMY

You need more critical strike chance and multiplier.
Actually im running 3 basic of pain + 1 cremator. I have pretty high critical strike chance. They cost around 5-30c each.
You have too many "cooked alive" cluster jewels. Cooked alive looks nice in paper but I think it gives diminuishing return, because flammability lowering enemies' fire resistance is enough.
Also you can use fire golem instead of stone golem. You dont need stone golem to tank if you 1 shot mobs before they hit you.
Then you should buy rings/amulets/gauntlets that gives flat phys. damage.
Hi !

Thanks for your build, I've been using it since day one

It's my first league so I am still kind of a noob at this but I have a few questions after analysing the video demonstrations

- How do you keep such a high movement speed at all time ? I pop all my flasks after they run out and still I feel as slow as a mule compared to you, same for the attack speed !

- Against bosses (like conquerors) I feel like I lack survavibility,once all my flask charges are gone (specially the mana) I'm find myself helpless against the boss.. running around.. trying to poke. I know I think I lack mana regen but still..

I am currently using the non-crit vers' since the crit vers is kind of expensive for me

If you need some example of how I try to play your build, you can check my twitch channel (Danvell) and maybe it'll be more clear !

Best regards

Danvell
Hello i just started making your build and i ahve a question i have enlighten+anger mana reserve reducement but i still cant run the 4 auras at the same time is there a solution for that?
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
silvaincrqck7 wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for this build !
Just a little question, i saw u used smoke cloud from medium cluster in crit build.
You also kept unwavering stance key so we can't evade attacks.
In this case, smoke cloud is useless no ? in every case we cannot evade attacks even if the monsters are blind.
Thanks !

It's answered in Q&A on why use unwavering stance

Indeed sorry, next time i will open my eyes
Thank you for your help even if i don't deserv it :)
Last edited by silvaincrqck7 on Feb 17, 2021, 4:03:31 AM
In mid buget with crit build should i go with gems like in POB or should i go like in the forum?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info