Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Hey, really having fun with this build- going well so far. Just a bit of advice-you can get divergent elemental damage with attacks with 0.5% mana leech. This will save your ring craft slots (and annointment slot) to craft elemental damage on them/extra damage. Works out much more dmg than the default gem quality dmg.
"
Chridian wrote:

Well while I have you here, am I doing alright pathing to the warcry node and then up due to int etc?
And also, should I get resolute technique before I transition into a rare staff? only thing that makes sense right?
Oh and I also dont quite understand why we dont use fortify as 6th link in the budget version but we do in the crit one, what am I missing?

Yeah, the tree progression looks great and you should definitely get resolute technique before getting a 100% hit chance craft.

We need to ignite enemies so we can take advantage of cinderswallow mods, but because of resolute technique we can't deal critical damage, so we need combustion to ignite.

Once we have a 100% hit chance staff and close to 100% crit chance, ignites can be triggered by crit, then we can start using fortify.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Oct 23, 2020, 10:39:06 PM
"
GoldenArm wrote:
Hey, really having fun with this build- going well so far. Just a bit of advice-you can get divergent elemental damage with attacks with 0.5% mana leech. This will save your ring craft slots (and annointment slot) to craft elemental damage on them/extra damage. Works out much more dmg than the default gem quality dmg.

Hi thanks for the advice! I actually thought about it and I'm still deciding between divergent elemental attacks and awakened elemental attacks for end game.

I think once we run anger and precision auras, our available mana becomes quite limited so that we might still need the double -9 mana craft on rings. But I will definitely keep this option in mind in end-game.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
So, I've started out with the budget version, just curious here and sorry for dumb question, but should I make sure to have absolutely everything before going crit, or can I upgrade certain pieces over time.
And if so, what would be my upgrade priority from enlighten 4 to crit explody chest to weapon etc?
Thanks for the great build!
Just one question: How do you craft your explode chest + crit chance? Alt->Aug->Regal? Fossils? Essence? Something else? :)

Sry for my bad english, thanks in advance!
"
Chridian wrote:
So, I've started out with the budget version, just curious here and sorry for dumb question, but should I make sure to have absolutely everything before going crit, or can I upgrade certain pieces over time.
And if so, what would be my upgrade priority from enlighten 4 to crit explody chest to weapon etc?

Budget gears are very easy to get, so I recommend getting everything on build so you can at least have a basic gear for farming more currency.

The next important item is to get a explode armour, it may be expensive but is worth every penny, you can use it all the way till end game.

After that, it's the staff, then you can respec your tree and start the crit version.

The enlighten 4 should happen later as we do not need anger until end-game.
"
gregmccrash wrote:
Thanks for the great build!
Just one question: How do you craft your explode chest + crit chance? Alt->Aug->Regal? Fossils? Essence? Something else? :)

Sry for my bad english, thanks in advance!

check out this video, it explains everything https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0WeckiDyWU

that video uses spell crit chance as illustration, but the concept still apply.
Hey, great looking build!

Would u recommend it for SSF? I have a zombie witch that can clear all content so i can afford to slowly grind-build it, but it is standard SSF and not heist, would that matter, are there any heist exclusive things in the build?
"
dsintegrate wrote:
Hey, great looking build!

Would u recommend it for SSF? I have a zombie witch that can clear all content so i can afford to slowly grind-build it, but it is standard SSF and not heist, would that matter, are there any heist exclusive things in the build?

Hi, I think the build can definitely work in SSF, if you take a look at the crit gears you will see all of them are crafted anyway.
Hi, i rly like this build ,but i never craft weapons from scratch. Can u write guide step by step how to craft this staff?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info