[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

Hello everyone! can anyone help me with my build here? damage feels good but survivability is lacking. Im new to the game and currently working on getting the veiled crafting for %increased to maximum life and mana to suffix it to my armor
I currently have a tec slam jugg. Thinking of switching to this build for improved boss damage while keeping around the same or better clear speed. Is this a good option? i have about 6ex currency to change or upgrade with
"
Franzhoo wrote:

Hello everyone! can anyone help me with my build here? damage feels good but survivability is lacking. Im new to the game and currently working on getting the veiled crafting for %increased to maximum life and mana to suffix it to my armor

Make your account public so we can have a look at your POB. The no life on the gloves hurts but the rest looks like a decent starting point. What tier maps are you at?
Last edited by nymano420 on Oct 17, 2020, 8:58:19 PM
Have some old Ice Crash gear to sell. Message me in game @Data_Dog.
"
nymano420 wrote:
"
Franzhoo wrote:

Make your account public so we can have a look at your POB. The no life on the gloves hurts but the rest looks like a decent starting point. What tier maps are you at?

Hello, I have made my account public now. Im currently running in tier 7-8s trying to get to my 3rd watchstone. there are times that I get 1 shot out of nowhere though
"
Franzhoo wrote:

Hello, I have made my account public now. Im currently running in tier 7-8s trying to get to my 3rd watchstone. there are times that I get 1 shot out of nowhere though

Hey, thanks. So if you aren't going to use Kaom's Roots, you need to spec into Unwavering Stance on the tree. It costs two points from your routing. It makes a huge difference when jumping into packs.

Another thing to consider is replacing both rings with rings with life and one with frostbite curse on hit. You also haven't spec'ed into Combat Control which means your Leap Slam can be exerted which is a huge waste. I would get 'Warcries cannot exert travel skills' craft on a rare ring that way you can get Might of the Meek Jewel on the jewel slot by Risk Awareness which would boost your life.

You probably don't need fortify on Ice Crash 6-link and Leap Slam as well.
"
"
Franzhoo wrote:

Hey, thanks. So if you aren't going to use Kaom's Roots, you need to spec into Unwavering Stance on the tree. It costs two points from your routing. It makes a huge difference when jumping into packs.

Another thing to consider is replacing both rings with rings with life and one with frostbite curse on hit. You also haven't spec'ed into Combat Control which means your Leap Slam can be exerted which is a huge waste. I would get 'Warcries cannot exert travel skills' craft on a rare ring that way you can get Might of the Meek Jewel on the jewel slot by Risk Awareness which would boost your life.

You probably don't need fortify on Ice Crash 6-link and Leap Slam as well.

Hello, thanks for the great advice! what would you recommend I replace fortify with?
"
Franzhoo wrote:

Hello, thanks for the great advice! what would you recommend I replace fortify with?

Since you have Pandemonious, Hypothermia Support outdamages Fortify anyways and adds chance to freeze and increases effect of chill.
Ice Crash was my first ever build in poe I think so keen on trying it again, the AoE sold me, jeeheesus.
I do have some questions that wasnt quite clear to me because I am clinically stupid, so I thought I'd try to consolidate my questions into one post.

1: Considdering the helm is very hard to come by with that particular corruption, we drop precision alltogether and use romiras instead to help with the accuracy and such, correct?

2: I'm a little uncertain about the weapon, is it the cold penetration that's the "wow" factor on it, or could I start off with just a high phys+accuracy and Attack speed for instance, or would the progress go straight from atziris -> proper endgame axe?

3: Whats your MTX setup in the Reef video showcase, it looks really good xD
"
"
Franzhoo wrote:

Since you have Pandemonious, Hypothermia Support outdamages Fortify anyways and adds chance to freeze and increases effect of chill.

Hello, I did what you recommended and it got me really far, thanks! I'm now around tier 15-16 and im getting destroyed. any recommendations to change on my equipment?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info