The Automaton Lightning Armour Set

cool
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Re-colors should be half the price at least...
The idea of giving a second chance to an old armour set is fine, like even a good idea! But I feel like a cow when I see the price.

U$ 42,00 for another recolor of Infernal Armor set? Seriously? I have a few problems with this. Starting with the price, 42 dollars for an armor set that is not even a complete loadout (no wings, no char effect, no wepon skin and weapon effect, no footprints, no pets) is way too high, considering the other stuff to fill a look it easily amounts to U$200,00 or more. Then instead of adding a feature for us to customise the colors and adjust it our liking (what if I want a pinky lightning with a green version of this armor?) you guys are trying to sell for a full overprice a cheap recolor. I supported GGG fo a long time, even tho I am not that big whale that every company dreams of, but the lootboxes are pretty bad and now even the regular MTXs just kept going overpriced and chaply reused. I am giving a hard pass to that and not looking forward to buy any other pack

Demand creates supply, thats all. GGG have all stats about our purchases and if the set is bad - they will notice that from not only our forum posts but from poor income aswell.

p.s. Set is OK... for 2010th...
"
People may or may not be on to something about tencent, but 'low' effort isn't inherently bad. It's called being optimal. People need to understand that even if something is a recolour, there is still a lot of effort put in to it to function properly, be different in the way as it is while staying true to the original design. Paying full price for the same design may or may not be much, but recolors being free or dirt cheap to pay is also a stretch. Imho people are too emotional and ignorant because they only see that a design already exists and then immediately "boo, lazy, tencent".

Stop.

Well said.
42$ for new particle effect on 5 y/o armour set

thx 3xg very cool.
Don't care about recolor, but can I please get an ICE CRASH MTX? I'll go for 100 playing that thing... Probably won't play it for a few leagues... Come on it's the 2H rework league right? Why not plan to release mtx for all 2h skills or at least all the ones that have none. Really don't get how you miss such opportunities.
just a Infernal Set rework...the old one still look better and 40€ for a recolor. feels like iam playing a blizzard game..Oo not impressed
Last edited by N4K3D on Aug 6, 2020, 10:16:04 AM
"
People may or may not be on to something about tencent, but 'low' effort isn't inherently bad. It's called being optimal. People need to understand that even if something is a recolour, there is still a lot of effort put in to it to function properly, be different in the way as it is while staying true to the original design. Paying full price for the same design may or may not be much, but recolors being free or dirt cheap to pay is also a stretch. Imho people are too emotional and ignorant because they only see that a design already exists and then immediately "boo, lazy, tencent".

Stop.

Stop trolling please, this is just resckining and nothing more.

"
japaloco wrote:
Don't care about recolor, but can I please get an ICE CRASH MTX?

Hah? Ofc no! Are you ready for the new mtx Cyclone and small cat Pets?
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by TauOrigin on Aug 6, 2020, 10:27:15 AM
At the end, selling recolored skins is logic. People are d*mb enough to buy the Blight/metamorph/delirium league stash so they won't notice it's just a recycled skin...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info