The Automaton Lightning Armour Set

99 people at GGG is working on new expansion + PoE2, and one sad guy left for keeping and designing new MTX. Sad guy has amazing role... to take care about all players, but, he is alone. Alone in office, alone in the dark, alone in the wraeclast. so, thats result. dont balme that one poor guy. Looking for new expansion, not for refurbished mtx
"
Redblade wrote:
Don't like it because it's recolored then just don't buy it...like really, no one is holding a gun to your head.

uhh.. dat trolling
All you see is a quality assessment. All they did was change the color and offer to buy it for $40. They didn't even update the texture quality or make the armor parts movable(as in last armour sets).
They promised that in poe2 we will be able to change the colors of the armor. At the same time, they offer the recolor for an additional price equivalent to a new armor.
And now you say - JuSt DoNt BuY)))00
Jesus..
[Removed by Support]
People may or may not be on to something about tencent, but 'low' effort isn't inherently bad. It's called being optimal. People need to understand that even if something is a recolour, there is still a lot of effort put in to it to function properly, be different in the way as it is while staying true to the original design. Paying full price for the same design may or may not be much, but recolors being free or dirt cheap to pay is also a stretch. Imho people are too emotional and ignorant because they only see that a design already exists and then immediately "boo, lazy, tencent".

Stop.
That's what you get when money comes....more money!!! Taking people fool is a bad move ! Creating a full season them each 4 months and then....that?!? C'mon guys...you could be more creativ !
"
andrew8448 wrote:
Another re colour??? :(

this, looks more or less exactly like my "lightning" armour set, just in red.

nice @ GGG ... you push the fruit for the last drop of liquid ...

"
People may or may not be on to something about tencent, but 'low' effort isn't inherently bad. It's called being optimal. People need to understand that even if something is a recolour, there is still a lot of effort put in to it to function properly, be different in the way as it is while staying true to the original design. Paying full price for the same design may or may not be much, but recolors being free or dirt cheap to pay is also a stretch. Imho people are too emotional and ignorant because they only see that a design already exists and then immediately "boo, lazy, tencent".

Stop.

okay, full price armour set which in fact is more or less just a simple recolour.

nice try, there is nothing positive to find here, seriously.
Last edited by bex_HB on Aug 6, 2020, 6:46:14 AM
I'd refuse to release something that's just a recolor... There's no difference from the infernal armour set.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
If you don't like it dont buy it. Different thing is for different people. Some people don't like the originals colour but will like this one.

They also cant really make it cheaper then people that don't care about the colour but about the aesthetics of the armor will start to complain that they overpaid on the old one. it's a lose, lose situation for them.

if they don't release reskins people that want them will complain.

This is for people that like how the armor looked but didn't like the colour scheme that most likely requested a reskin.
Pls GGG put some more effort into new MTX. I would buy more every league if there is new stuff. Recoloring old MTX is not the way to go.
This really makes me not want to buy stuff from you, effort please.
if all your design efforts go into poe2, i'm fine with just a recolored mtx.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info