[3.16] g00fy_goober's do it all Arc Trapper (Easily Clear All Content)

Of course you can target farm sirus or any boss you like with your harvest crafted items which is now mirror tier worth in a normal league. I'm not saying overall its a bad build that no one should play. But it can definitely get better in defences without spending so much , because its dps can be god tier with just 4-5 ex cause I can get drox to his defensive flag stage in 1 trap setup with vaal rf and vaal arc and I have only spent 4-5ex to build. But it does not change the fact that it can get easily one shot if you don't kill things fast enough.

In overall its a glass cannon build imo. If you spend like 20-30ex its god tier. But imo instead of spending 20-30ex to this build i would rather play another build that can get much better than this one with 10-15ex.
Last edited by KubgiN on Sep 29, 2020, 6:52:50 AM
"
KubgiN wrote:
Bro its a dodge build it gets one shotted from a white map monster how is defences are not a problem. I got herbalism and life recovery flask thingy from pantheon just to get my life high in short time so I dont die after my hp drops to 4k from 1k. You have to play like you are playing in ssf hc in 14-15-16 maps. Meanwhile people tank elder slams shaper slams sirus beams etc. Its definetly not a boss farmer for sure. Its dps is very good in budget and clear speed is also fine but yesterday i had to play entire day like i was doing uber lab in ssf hc

Maybe the issue is you have 4k life? The build is by no means super tanky or anything but it is not a problem. Literally 99% of builds you can't face tank the stuff in game. Unless you are a jugg or geared specifically for like max block glad or w/e. 4k hp though is pretty bad. Sabo's are based on their regen rate from ascendency, and their playstyle. you toss stuff out and monsters run over it so you are never engaged in melee and are never face tanking.

If you want to face tank then no this build is not for you. Build has easily over 5k life and like 500+ es, along with dodge, spell dodge, some block, and of course the regen. That is on par or higher than most life based builds especially for sabo.

"
KubgiN wrote:
Of course you can target farm sirus or any boss you like with your harvest crafted items which is now mirror tier worth in a normal league. I'm not saying overall its a bad build that no one should play. But it can definitely get better in defences without spending so much , because its dps can be god tier with just 4-5 ex cause I can get drox to his defensive flag stage in 1 trap setup with vaal rf and vaal arc and I have only spent 4-5ex to build. But it does not change the fact that it can get easily one shot if you don't kill things fast enough.

In overall its a glass cannon build imo. If you spend like 20-30ex its god tier. But imo instead of spending 20-30ex to this build i would rather play another build that can get much better than this one with 10-15ex.

Maybe you should read what I actually wrote... considering I specifically stated that all my gear was not insane crafted mirror harvest gear just slightly better than normal and ALL of that slightly better than normal stuff added damage and offensive power, not defenses.

Simply put if you do not enjoy the build, then do something else, but it is by no means a glass cannon build, the same way that it is not a face tank everything build. Maybe it just doesn't suit your playstyle. The game is more and more added telegraphed moves that you are supposed to dodge and get out of the way from. POE has left the days of being able to have instant life leech (old vaal pact) and 30k es builds where you could just leech and never have to move from soaking up hits.
Dude all i am saying is people can tank literally everything in sirus except the storm or elder and shaper slam shaper beam and literally everything else in uber elder with the currency you can spend on this build have literally much more dps. I dont say the build is bad its good in budget , it works really well. Its one of the best starters i ve played. But a ll version of this build or any other build can outdone this by any means in every way. You cannot outregen 1 shots :D
"
KubgiN wrote:
Dude all i am saying is people can tank literally everything in sirus except the storm or elder and shaper slam shaper beam and literally everything else in uber elder

And I am saying this is so unbelievably false. Unless you are a specific defensive build like max block glad or full endurance charge/reduction jugg you are not face tanking everything in these encounters. Especially while having super good damage or without having to pay a ton.

Any low life build is going to cost 10x more then any life build just on general principal. Needs shavs, and chayula, and all full es gear etc etc.

All I am saying is if you don't like the build fine. If build is not for you fine. But talking about super cheap low life builds, that can face tank all uber elder and sirius stuff and out dps and beat a build like this in every way is just a complete lie.
not talking about super cheap low life builds. Same end game gear with this build would probably still struggle at some points but if you pay the same money on a cold bv indigon which my friend plays atm and spent like 40ex on it literally deletes everything in the game and tanks everything that i just talked about previous comment. And please dont say that your pob gear cost less than 40ex on this league :D
I'm having trouble figuring out how to craft the body armor with both % increased life and + life. Looking at POEDB, I'm not seeing that as an option. What am I missing? Does it need to be an Elder base?

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Body+Armour&tags=int_armour
Last edited by ATenX on Oct 10, 2020, 6:25:02 PM
I don't know. Today I respeced into cluster jewels. I went a bit into Templar way before, because of life nodes. I am level 89 now and barely 4300 hp. Before respec I had like 5k hp, but anyways i felt there are no defensive mechanics in this build. Dying quite often from one shots, even white monsters can hit like a truck. I have no imagination how can I reach 5k hp. Maybe I am gonna try to take Constitiution Annoint to help a little bit. If I upgrade an ammulet into +1 skill gem I will lose some HP again. Can you suggest me, at what should i focus now? I am still missing last Lab, but i dont know if this change anything.

My eq:
Spoiler
IGN: Chichotka
"
I'm having trouble figuring out how to craft the body armor with both % increased life and + life. Looking at POEDB, I'm not seeing that as an option. What am I missing? Does it need to be an Elder base?

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Body+Armour&tags=int_armour

Yes elder base is what gives the % life roll.

"
Exathil wrote:
I don't know. Today I respeced into cluster jewels. I went a bit into Templar way before, because of life nodes. I am level 89 now and barely 4300 hp. Before respec I had like 5k hp, but anyways i felt there are no defensive mechanics in this build. Dying quite often from one shots, even white monsters can hit like a truck. I have no imagination how can I reach 5k hp. Maybe I am gonna try to take Constitiution Annoint to help a little bit. If I upgrade an ammulet into +1 skill gem I will lose some HP again. Can you suggest me, at what should i focus now? I am still missing last Lab, but i dont know if this change anything.

It is all in the build and in POB. So you should be able to see pretty easily where it comes from. Don't forget catalysts for things like rings/ammy help a lot. Chest armour is also really key to get a big fat life one.

That being said higher contracts (especially alch'd ones) are definitely pretty rippy so it might not be a bad idea in general to forgo a bit more offense and pick up some extra life and regen stuff. Don't forget especially with ascendancy that high life % regen is based on the total amount of life, so the higher your main life pool the more you will regen per sec. So something like 4k life vs 5k life is a very noticeable difference.
Why we don't use elemental focus in main setup since our skitterbots apply a shock?
IGN: Chichotka
"
Exathil wrote:
Why we don't use elemental focus in main setup since our skitterbots apply a shock?

Cuz we don't need too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info