[3.16] g00fy_goober's do it all Arc Trapper (Easily Clear All Content)

"
pathofbrain wrote:
non crit lightning is lucky - mastery should be pretty nice right?

Hoping to get this build updated later with new masteries/passives and such.

That being said i'm not sure if we end up getting any lightning nodes or how far the travel is. After that I am very unsure about "lucky" mechanic in reference to everything besides a crit flask.

Meaning I get the damage for non-crits rolls twice but think it is just the RANGE of the lightning damage.

Will ahve to fully look at things later but don't think it will be that much of a dps boost.

However the +1 chain seems pretty dope.
Ok new tree + masteries updated for the new passive tree. Should be all set to go for 3.16!

Positive Changes:

- Dps decently increased overall
- Lot of stuff not shown on calculations like chance for traps to trigger additional times, chance to throw extra traps and the new mastery for 5% chance to throw 4 additional traps is a HUGE amount of extra dps
- Crit chance went from 83.88% to 92.52%
- Strength went from 109 to 121
- Dexterity went from 93 to 105
- Intelligence went from 243 to 285
- Life went from 5350 to 5769
- Mana went from 897 to 921
- ES went from 625 to 931
- Recover 30 life when your trap is triggered
- Block went from 10% to 15%
- Reduced damage taken went from 10% to 15% (Born in the Shadows)
- 30% chance to suppress spell damage

Negative Changes:

- Crit multi went from 780% to 698%
- Life regen went from 961 to 925 (life mastery)
- Lost 40% dodge
- Lost 30% spell dodge

Othere odds and ends depending on gear and such of course, gem changes, pantheon changes, etc etc.

Feel free to post up, or hit me up on stream if you have questions or I missed something.... which is very possible with the massive amount of changes in 3.16.

Last edited by g00fy_goober on Oct 21, 2021, 12:21:23 PM
How do you feel about your defenses? I didn't play last league so I don't know how hard they hit now.

I'm comparing with 3.16 arc totem build I'm looking at that has less damage and life, but 75% block chance, 20% spell block chance, and 57% physical damage reduction.
MULTIPLE TRAPS AND ARC DOES ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING
How valuable is +1 chain to this build? It's one of the lightning masteries.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
alantrik wrote:
MULTIPLE TRAPS AND ARC DOES ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING

lol someone sounds mad

"
mark1030 wrote:
How valuable is +1 chain to this build? It's one of the lightning masteries.

+1 chain is pretty nice I think but don't think we even get any lightning passives let alone masteries
I maybe one of the only noobs still left trying to figure out this whole poe thing but as the only noob left, I'd still appreciate a general direction to aim for in leveling with the tree filling.
Another question is in the pob, it's GG items and clusters. How well can this build truly perform if the gear is mediocre at best.
"
iEUnbreakable wrote:
I maybe one of the only noobs still left trying to figure out this whole poe thing but as the only noob left, I'd still appreciate a general direction to aim for in leveling with the tree filling.
Another question is in the pob, it's GG items and clusters. How well can this build truly perform if the gear is mediocre at best.

Traps are always a great start. Performs very well with just leveling stuff as your going. As for tree, there is no direction really. Just grab life and trap stuff and your good.
Playing this build, kinda rough so far in maps even with merc lab and capped res, not sure how to get tankier.
Why do you put so much stuff of cluster jewels into energy shield leech, when we don't leech at all?
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info