[3.12] Barrage & TS Impale Boss Slaying God with Full Screen Clear Too

"
Kloroad wrote:
I currently have 13 Ex and thinking of trying this build, I'm just really afraid to not get enough dps cause i never tried bow, but I heard the clear speed is good but the single target is very bad.... so im very afraid to invest xD...

If you're the guy from my stream, sorry I didn't respond. My cat must have walked on my keyboard and hit my start stream macro or something so I had no idea I was live.

Anyways, like someone else said, if you can afford a 6-Link Farrul's Fur or Arborix, Tombfist, this build will work well up into tier 14-16 and allow you to build the currency to be the endgame destroying machine you see on page 1.

However, if you see my post a few up, I put my PoB and the items in that have gotten cheaper and cheaper over the past week. I spent 4ex on an Assalium, it's 1.3ex on PoE trade now. After that, you buy a cheap corrupted 6-link with 5 green and 1 red with some life and resistances. That'll be like 20c chaos max. Now you look for the bow. Look for something similar to what I have in my PoB, the main thing being the Increased Physical Damage, # to # Physical Damage, damage with bleeding, and bleeding has a 60% chance to bleed faster or whatever.

It's a bleed build using Snipe, a channeled skill that is in the helm Assalium, and you can build up to 6 stacks before a boss fight and put a 30mil bleed on the boss instantly. You put Puncture in the helm and do all this damage on a Pseudo 5-link essentially. Basically, you can end the game on less than 10ex with that build, and farming with Split Arrow with Bleed Explosions and Chain/Fork Support is AMAZINGLY ADDICTING.

Hell, I'm not knocking my build, I'm just saying this bleed build can be what saves you like 6ex that you will just build up as you clear your atlas.

Edit: The Bleed Build PoB: https://pastebin.com/MGSBVjjD

Prioritize these things first: Get Asssalium, get Lioneye's Fall, get 6-link corrupted 5G-1R chest, then get the bow, and don't worry about 6-links on the bow, you don't need em. You can spam yourself 6-links with jewelers, get a 5-link Ensnaring Arrow with Culling Strike and you're good. Also, get a cheap ring with Curse with Vulnerability on hit. And the Cluster Jewel helps too and is only like 20 chaos.

https://streamable.com/ivnb7t Here's what I did to a Metamorph, in a White Map of course, but still, 1 shot, dead. Then cleared up the adds with Chain/Fork Split Arrow Bleed Explosions. I LOVE IT!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2919821 - Impale Barrage Champion Build
-----------------------------------------
www.twitch.tv/madebyskinny
www.youtube.com/madebyskinny
Last edited by Hiroyama on Sep 25, 2020, 6:17:29 PM
"
Hiroyama wrote:
"
Kloroad wrote:
I currently have 13 Ex and thinking of trying this build, I'm just really afraid to not get enough dps cause i never tried bow, but I heard the clear speed is good but the single target is very bad.... so im very afraid to invest xD...

If you're the guy from my stream, sorry I didn't respond. My cat must have walked on my keyboard and hit my start stream macro or something so I had no idea I was live.

Anyways, like someone else said, if you can afford a 6-Link Farrul's Fur or Arborix, Tombfist, this build will work well up into tier 14-16 and allow you to build the currency to be the endgame destroying machine you see on page 1.

However, if you see my post a few up, I put my PoB and the items in that have gotten cheaper and cheaper over the past week. I spent 4ex on an Assalium, it's 1.3ex on PoE trade now. After that, you buy a cheap corrupted 6-link with 5 green and 1 red with some life and resistances. That'll be like 20c chaos max. Now you look for the bow. Look for something similar to what I have in my PoB, the main thing being the Increased Physical Damage, # to # Physical Damage, damage with bleeding, and bleeding has a 60% chance to bleed faster or whatever.

It's a bleed build using Snipe, a channeled skill that is in the helm Assalium, and you can build up to 6 stacks before a boss fight and put a 30mil bleed on the boss instantly. You put Puncture in the helm and do all this damage on a Pseudo 5-link essentially. Basically, you can end the game on less than 10ex with that build, and farming with Split Arrow with Bleed Explosions and Chain/Fork Support is AMAZINGLY ADDICTING.

Hell, I'm not knocking my build, I'm just saying this bleed build can be what saves you like 6ex that you will just build up as you clear your atlas.

Prioritize these things first: Get Asssalium, get Lioneye's Fall, get 6-link corrupted 5G-1R chest, then get the bow, and don't worry about 6-links on the bow, you don't need em. You can spam yourself 6-links with jewelers, get a 5-link Ensnaring Arrow with Culling Strike and you're good. Also, get a cheap ring with Curse with Vulnerability on hit. And the Cluster Jewel helps too and is only like 20 chaos.

https://streamable.com/ivnb7t Here's what I did to a Metamorph, in a White Map of course, but still, 1 shot, dead. Then cleared up the adds with Chain/Fork Split Arrow Bleed Explosions. I LOVE IT!

Yes i was that guy ahaha! Thank you for answering! I already started the build and i wass about to ask where should i spend my ex, but you answered already ahahah! I shall follow that pob, thank you very much for answering :)

I see then, i should use this bleed version while i build for the tornado then right? I'm asking just to be sure cause i already bought all the gems 20% ahahah
Last edited by Kloroad on Sep 25, 2020, 7:25:42 PM
"
Kloroad wrote:
"
Hiroyama wrote:
"
Kloroad wrote:

Yes i was that guy ahaha! Thank you for answering! I already started the build and i wass about to ask where should i spend my ex, but you answered already ahahah! I shall follow that pob, thank you very much for answering :)

I see then, i should use this bleed version while i build for the tornado then right? I'm asking just to be sure cause i already bought all the gems 20% ahahah

If you're gonna play Bleed your clear skill is gonna be Split Arrow. It works a lot better than Tornado Shot and you don't need GMP. But if you're playing Impale, Tornado will be your clear and Barrage will be your Single Target DPS. Both builds are VERY viable. I'm gonna be upgrading my bleed build as I make more currency to see how far I can take that this league.

Here's a vid of me taking down the conquerors with the bleed build first time this league
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2919821 - Impale Barrage Champion Build
-----------------------------------------
www.twitch.tv/madebyskinny
www.youtube.com/madebyskinny
Last edited by Hiroyama on Sep 25, 2020, 9:37:17 PM

"
If you're gonna play Bleed your clear skill is gonna be Split Arrow. It works a lot better than Tornado Shot and you don't need GMP.

Here's a vid of me taking down the conquerors with the bleed build first time this league

OH WOWWWW, HE GOT DELETED LOL, good job! I'll be using bleed then, thank you!
Last edited by Kloroad on Sep 25, 2020, 9:36:48 PM
Taking this league kinda slow but just hit T16s al5. Absolutely shredding them with this build.

One thing I would say is that without max life rolls on gear you're mega squishy but I'll be sorting that out later today with some upgrades.
Btw i searched the poe trade, to look for a bow with the stats you said and the cheapest one is 2.5 ex, is it normal? I have the currency to buy it, i just want to be sure before doing it

Ps: What's the ascendency order?
Last edited by Kloroad on Sep 26, 2020, 12:20:51 PM
I got a Bow for 6.5ex, its really similar to the bow you have, the ''downside'' is the base, but its only that, please check

Is Ryslatha's coil necessary? And why.
Last edited by Kloroad on Sep 26, 2020, 7:55:58 PM
"
Kloroad wrote:
I got a Bow for 6.5ex, its really similar to the bow you have, the ''downside'' is the base, but its only that, please check

Is Ryslatha's coil necessary? And why.

Rhyslatha's increases the damage range of your ability by a lot, letting you high roll more for a much stronger bleed. Probably not necessary but a good upgrade.
I killed Drox in a t11 (lv 79) map and i had so much trouble... Mainly because of the mobs he ssummoned, it was like bleed did almost no damage to them and idk why
Hello!
This looks super interesting to play and I'm going to start building it. One question, and I might have just missed it in the guide, but what do you do with the bandits? Kill all of them for +2?
Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info