[PS4] 3.11.1d Patch Notes

"
Anton__Chigur wrote:
still nothing to mitigate the xp loss and what not with blue screens?

You do realize that it would even itself out if you cut the XP loss in half. For every 1 legitimate death in this game, you get at least 1 blue screen death. Making it 5% would just even that out.

But instead, you choose to do nothing and you decided that you want players to be punished for your game crashing all of the time. Nice.

exactly this^

also trade is still trash with no auto accept or anything to prevent price fixers, people not accepting or just setting up way too high prices

performance is catastrophic. never had a game running this bad in my whole gaming "career" on any system. this league I played for a few days until level 83 and got so annoyed that I skipped this league because of it. same with blight btw.

I think I will skip the game until ps5 and poe2, then I will check it out again and we'll see if it got any better. I have enough other games in my backlog anyway
"everlasting fire!!!"
To everyone on PS4 just give it up that's what I did there's better games to play then to worry about path of exile obviously we know the answer on how GGG treats us on Sony it's time to stop waiting and move on to better games that actually care more about quality then quantity.All the favorite Microsoft players have fun because I'm done with this.
Last edited by LordDeathDemon on Aug 3, 2020, 12:24:00 PM
"
P-MEKAZAWA wrote:
An important sentence is missing from this patch note: CE-34878-0 is no longer occurring.

It does occur, just taken and crashed in blue screen. Sad.
i havent had a crash in weeks, on a ps4 made in 2015
"
Areas in the Labyrinth created by Gifts, Tributes or Dedications to the Goddess for which instances have previously been opened and then timed out will no longer grant items or experience when re-entered. This previously applied to all Labyrinth difficulties.

Does this mean the door stays open and you can go back in without wasting another uber lab offering?? If the monsters need to be killed again for no gain I'm happy to keep my offering active and run again.
"
poobsty wrote:

^ - Your first post on this forum

Last Visited: Aug 3, 2020
Total of 6 weeks you have had this game.

v - Your activity log

Challenges completed: 0/40
Achievements completed: 0/122

Conclusion:
Try playing the game.
Please work on optimizing this game.
Still crashing so bad that I need to unplug my ps4 and risk corrupting it. This game isn't worth the storage it takes up and its definitely not worth bricking a console
Last edited by LightTheGas on Aug 3, 2020, 11:09:32 PM
"
"
poobsty wrote:

^ - Your first post on this forum

Last Visited: Aug 3, 2020
Total of 6 weeks you have had this game.

v - Your activity log

Challenges completed: 0/40
Achievements completed: 0/122

Conclusion:
Try playing the game.

It goes further than that. They never even created a character.

I'd hazard a guess that they haven't even ever downloaded the game. Pretty easy not to crash when you don't even have the game.
Crash while moving, crash while leap slam, crash while pressing touchpad or options, crash while activating flasks. So we aren't allowed to press any buttons?

Do u actually tested the game before releasing it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info